12 DIY Home Remedies for Yeast Infection to Get Rid of it
Top 12 Best Home Remedies for Yeast Infection:
There are so many diseases we get to experience in our body throughout our lifetime that needs to treat quickly, and we follow prescriptions from doctors. But there is also one more disease is called yeast infection which was also known as CANDIDIASIS who caused by a tiny microscopic fungus ALBICANS. It exists naturally in our body and targets our immune systems and disturbed it. In women, it also affects on their vaginal areas specifically when their estrogen level declined. Nut this one is not same as bacterial VAGINOSIS in them.
For many of you who have no idea this infection can appear from under breasts, lower abdomen, teeth, skin, and nail beds. Most men and women often suffer from yeast infection at least once in their life, and now you are about to uncover how you can cure it yourself naturally instead of going to doctors with reliable home remedies.
What are the symptoms of yeast infection?
In the beginning, you won’t feel anything but if you didn’t do anything to prevent it then it can become more severe and those symptoms will hard to cure. Try to learn them properly,
- Feel burning sensation during urinating
- Vaginal soreness and pain
- Having swelling and redness signs of vulva
- Vaginal irritation and itching
- Stomach cramps
Which are the perfect remedies for yeast infection you can try?
Don’t get confused because below you are about to find out the safest remedies for yeast infection that works for anyone and you can test each of them and will how your body reacts and then use it continuously.
1) Use Tea tree oil remedy for yeast infection:
Tea tree oil contains antifungal and antibacterial properties. Use it one TBSP of it with hot water and use it. If it causes any irritation, then stop it. You can add almond oil or olive oil in it and apply it in the area and rub it. Leave it for 3 to 4 hours and repeat this one time in a day.
2) Use different herbs remedies for yeast infection:
To know ‘’how to cure a yeast infection at home fast,’’ you can use different herbals that work very fine such as,
Add one tsp of dried thyme in one glass of water and steep it for some minutes and then drink it
First, make rosemary tea and apply it in the form of shower on the affected area
Try to boil 2 cups of hot water and add 2 TSP of ground basil cover it and let it steep for 20 minutes. Once gets cool down put it in your mouth and gargle it for 3 minutes.
3) Use oregano oil remedy for yeast infection:
Oregano has the excellent fungal killing properties and is also anti-yeast. If you use it, then it will give strength to your immune system and fight those organisms that caused it. Uses it with olive oil and then apply it on the affected area use it two times regularly.
4) Use water remedy for yeast infection:
5) Use yogurt remedy for yeast infection:
Yogurt helps you control the growth of yeast thanks to its bacterium called acidophilus. It also prevents any future infections as well. Using it will help you get relief from irritation and itching. Just apply it on the affected area every day and don’t add sugar, leave it for 1 hour.
6) Use Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) remedy for yeast infection:
ACV can balance the vagina’s PH level and also prevent yeast infection. Just add three cups of APPLE CIDER VINEGAR in hot water and soak it for 20 minutes. Make sure you dry yourself after it. Repeat this three to get better results.
7) Use coconut oil remedy for yeast infection:
It is great news for people who are suffering from it. ‘’coconut oil for yeast infection’’ is considered perfect. First, apply it with the equal amount of cinnamon oil and direct implement it on the affected area.
8) Use garlic remedy for yeast infection:
Garlic not used as a vegetable, but naturally, it contains antibiotic, antibacterial, and antifungal properties that can certainly cure yeast infection quickly. The simple way to use it is to cook garlic in meals, or you can insert one clove of garlic into the vagina and leave it for one night. It is the perfect remedy for women.
9) Use cranberries remedy for yeast infection:
Cranberries can be used to cure bladder or urinary tract infections. It can kill bacteria and fungus. You can drink cranberry juice two times in one day, and you will see the results fast.
10) Try to wear loose, dry clothes remedy for yeast infection:
If you have no idea where yeast infection comes from then let me enlighten you, yeast usually grows in moist and warm conditions. So always try to keep your vagina dry and wear underwear made of cotton or wear loose clothes.
11) Maintain a good hygiene remedy for yeast infection:
Maintaining a good health hygiene can a major part and also one of the finest remedies for yeast infection till date,
- Make sure that you daily wash away those excretions, so you won’t have to feel any irritation
- Sharing your towels and clothes can transfer yeast infection
- Frequently wash your hands with soap
12) Use ALOE VERA and ELM powder remedy for yeast infection:
The first thing you need to add water in the ELM powder and make a paste, then soak it with a cotton pad in ALOE VERA and then apply it on the area. It is not only harmful bacteria but also relieves any itching as well.
Some tips for using remedied for yeast infection:
So when you are using remedies for yeast infection mentioned above, there are some number of tips that you need to read, so its effectiveness sustains for longer,
- Try to avoid those soaps which have chemicals and alcohol it can cause PH level
- Always use condoms during sex to prevent any transmission of yeast infection
- Some people with lower immune system or uncontrollable diabetes are likely to develop high risk of yeast infection
- Ask your doctor for birth control pills
- Do not use baking soda it will promote the growth of yeast infection
- Never take any stress instead use yoga or meditate
Do try out these remedies for yeast infection and share your experience with me, if you think I have missed something then you can let me know.