How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss – Ultimate Guide
To quickly lose your weight, you can try using apple cider vinegar for weight loss rather than commercial treatments, weight control pills, and fad diets, as these remedies work temporarily. As a result, your body will regain the weight after some time because of the mechanisms which the body starts to get itself back in the normal state if you try to lose the weight.
The apple cider vinegar gradually brings changes to your fat cells and gives them enough time to adapt to their new form. Despite its high efficiency, it doesn’t work as a quick fix. Instead, it acts as a solution for controlled loss of the body weight.
How does apple cider vinegar help in losing the weight?
- Studies confirm that the intake of apple cider vinegar aids in the reduction of fat accumulation in the body and speeds up the process of fat burning.
- As the decrease in the rate of metabolism leads to increase in weight, because of the collection of fat, the acidic nature of apple cider vinegar enhances the metabolism and improves the digestion.
- Thanks to the presence of beta-carotene in apple cider vinegar, it breaks down the stored fat and removes it from the body.
- The consumption of apple cider vinegar before meals suppresses your appetite and makes you feel full for a long time. The helps you in the prevention of binge eating and controls the hunger pangs.
- The fiber content of apple cider vinegar improves the movement of the bowel by absorbing the toxins. So, it detoxifies the body and balances the level of pH.
- Apple cider vinegar helps in controlling the sugar crashes and spikes, which usually occur between the meal times.
Surprising Method of using apple cider vinegar for weight loss
If you are looking for a method of “how do you take apple cider vinegar,” then you are at right place, as there is a quick recipe for losing weight by using ACV. This apple cider vinegar for weight loss remedy can be prepared pretty quickly.
Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss Recipe
- To a cup of water, add two or three TBSP of apple cider vinegar
- If the solution is too strong for you, then you can add more water to dilute it.
- Stir the ingredients well and drink this mixture
- Alternatively, you can mix it with vegetable/fruit juice or tea
- Drink this mixture twice or thrice a day before taking the meals
- Thoroughly rinse your mouth with baking soda and water to counter the acidity and for the protection of your teeth
Note: Regarding the use of apple cider vinegar for weight loss: The recommended amount of the consumption of ACV is 2 TBSP per day.
When to use this remedy?
It is always better to use the apple cider vinegar diet pills and the ACV solution at least 30 minutes before taking meals, as the Pectin, one of the primary components present in it, suppresses the appetite. Moreover, its acidic nature helps in the digestion of proteins and breaking down the fat cells. And by Increasing the amount of acid in the stomach, the process of the synthesis of the growth hormones can also be enhanced.
Take a slow start
In case of the first time usage of the apple cider vinegar, it is always better to start a small dosage of 1 TBSP and gradually increase it to the amount recommended by the experts.
For Taste and Added Benefits
Not everyone is a fan of the taste of ACV, so you can also put several ingredients in it to add to its effectiveness and taste. Furthermore, if you are confused by “how do you take apple cider vinegar to lose weight?”, then this guide is for you, too.
Honey suppresses the food cravings and increases the energy levels of the body. It boosts the metabolism of the body to burn the fats and eases the digestion processes. You can add a TBSP of it to the apple cider vinegar drink.
Thanks to the presence of pectin in it, the lemon prevents the hunger pangs and assists in flushing out the toxins. It also enhances the functioning capabilities of the vital organs of the body. Add a TBSP of the juice of the lemons in your apple cider vinegar drink to improve its taste.
The cinnamon decreases the amount of bad cholesterol present in the body, removes the accumulated fat from the digestive system and the colon, as well as regulates the level of blood sugar. Add a half TBSP of it in the ACV drink.
- Maple Syrup
The combination of maple syrup with ACV works as the best alternative if you are allergic to pollen. It helps in improving the digestion process and provides minerals and vitamins to the body. It works as a great antioxidant.
Garlic assists in making you feel full for a long time, as it encourages the satiated hormone and improves the process of fat burning. It stops the sugar cravings and binge eating. For the purpose, you can also add a pinch of garlic powder or a TBSP of garlic juice.
Note: As the apple cider vinegar is acidic, it can damage the tooth enamel, if you drink it directly. You can drink it with the help of straw to prevent that.
Safety Precautions and tips for using apple cider vinegar for weight loss
- As a probiotic-rich food, the apple cider vinegar is completely safe to drink. But it is better to dilute the ACV with the help of water before drinking it. Otherwise, it can lead to various discomforts like burning in the esophagus and stomach upset.
- Avoid using pasteurized, filtered or distilled ACV. Instead, prefer using organic, raw, unpasteurized and unfiltered apple cider vinegar.
- Don’t forget using a straw for drinking the apple cider vinegar, to prevent the damage to the enamel of the teeth.
- In case of osteoporosis, do not use apple cider vinegar, as it reduces the density of the bones in the body and leads to hypokalemia.
- Consult your doctor before using ACV, if you are using laxatives, diuretics or medications for heart disease or diabetes, as it negatively interacts with these medicines.
- People, who suffer from delayed emptying of stomach or gastroparesis, should consume ACV cautiously. According to some medical experts, the increase in the levels of acid in the body can be extremely dangerous to the digestive organs. This is why they recommend eating food that is dense in nutrients before you add the apple cider vinegar in your diet regimen.
Speeding up the weight loss effects of apple cider vinegar
If you are looking for an answer to how much weight can you lose with apple cider vinegar or for a few tips for using apple cider vinegar for weight loss for 1 week, then the following tips are just for you:
- Keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water, as it assists in flushing the toxins out of the body.
- You can obtain a healthy body by exercising regularly or at least for five days a week. If you don’t have enough time for that, then walk for at least 20 to 30 minutes every day.
- Prefer eating potassium-rich foods, as it reduces the blood pressure and stress levels. For the purpose, you can eat spinach, bananas, avocados and sweet potatoes.
- Reduce the consumption of sugar. Instead, use honey or stevia, in place of the refined sugar.
- Avoid eating deep fried, junk, fatty, refined, processed and unhealthy foods.
- Consume the diets that are rich in minerals, vitamins, and many other nutrients.
How you can add apple cider vinegar to your diets
Adding the ACV to your diet doesn’t only improve the taste, but also assists the body in the proper digestion of the food and absorption of the nutrients. You can add the ACV to your salad, apart from drinking it directly in the diluted form.
Basic Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing
- Add a half cup of apple cider vinegar, two garlic cloves, 2 or 3 TBSP each of pepper, salt and maple syrup along with a half cup of olive oil
- Thoroughly mix all of the ingredients
- Over your salad, drizzle enough amounts of this mixture
Garden Herb Dressing
- Mix a half cup of ACV along with ¼ cup of freshly chopped herbs, 3 TBSP of salt, pepper and raw honey and a half cup of olive oil in a bowl
- Add enough amount of the mixture on the salad after mixing all of the ingredients
Ginger Sesame Dressing
- In a bowl, add a TBSP of sesame seeds and 3 TBSP of CV with a TBSP of maple syrup
- You can also add a TBSP of grated ginger with ¼ cup of sesame oil
- Mix all of the ingredients well
- To your salad, add sufficient amounts of it
Share your queries and suggestions about the remedies and tips mentioned in this article. Also, don’t forget to tell us if you think that we forgot to mention an important solution implementing apple cider vinegar for weight loss.