10 DIY Home Remedies of Tea Tree Oil for Eczema – TOP 10 Ways
How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Eczema Treatment:
You may not have noticed, but Eczema is a skin condition that is persistent which can lead to many severe diseases. A person who has a complaint about eczema is because they are facing constant itching, which feels terrible and dangerous. But you can surely treat it using Tea Tree Oil for Eczema because it is so much beneficial for human body and health. There are many causes of it like, dryness, blistering, bleeding, itching, flaking, and much more. The thing about this infection is that it feels like that itching is a never ending process and for some reason, it will interrupt your sleep as well.
But it is not always true that having cracked skin will lead to a broken skin because some of us are prone to it by having sensitive skin. This infection may be horrifying and worst part is that you cannot treat it very quickly it takes time and never to use any false made skin products that will lead to making it worse from where it is not curable anymore.
You have to think smarter and stop wasting all your money on the expensive methods or medicines which will just disappoint you in the end. Instead, you can choose the easy and straightforward way of treat eczema, and today we are talking about TEA TREE OIL that has many skins healing properties and make it look natural form you desire. Below you will find out about it with complete details.
How much is TEA TREE OIL efficient for curing ECZEMA?
- Tea tree oil contains antiseptic property that can prevent damage and soothe skin
- It is also known as anti-inflammation to reduce pain and swelling
- Tea tree oil can also help to ease the itchiness on skin
- It is antibacterial that can lower the infection and stop it from spreading all over the body
Which are the DIY ways of TEA TREE OIL that can be helpful in treating ECZEMA?
As standalone cure tea tree oil has shown so many positive results in curing human health issues but when you combine it with other home fixings, then it will show you magnificence and results rate will be higher than your expectations. Many people still have their question about ‘’tea tree oil for eczema scars’’ well you will be surprised to see how much it will be worth it once you start using I and get great results.
1) Use LAVENDER OIL and Tea Tree Oil for Eczema:
- Take 6 drops of TTO and 3 tbsp of lavender oil
- Mix them well and apply on affected skin
- Leave it for some minutes and wash it with mild soap and water
- Repeat it one time each day
2) Use AVOCADO OIL and Tea Tree Oil for Eczema:
- Take some drops of TTO and 2 tbsp of avocado oil
- Mix them well and massage it on the infected skin
- Leave it for 16 minutes and wash with water
- Repeat this process one time every day
3) Use ROSE OIL and TEA TREE OIL:
Using the rose oil can relieve you from discomfort and itchiness the on skin.
- First, take 5 drops of rose oil and 10 drops of TTO
- Mix well and directly apply on the damaged skin area
- Leave for some minutes and wash
- Repeat it two times for one week
4) Use OLIVE OIL and Tea Tree Oil for Eczema:
- First, take 16 drops of TTO and 3 tbsp of olive oil
- Put them in the bathtub and soak for 25 minutes
- Wash it with clean water
- Repeat this two times daily
5) Use COCONUT OIL and TEA TREE OIL:
To use Tea Tree Oil for Eczema the best possible way you can combine it is by using it with coconut oil that can also penetrate the skin deeply and draw out moisture.
- First, take one cup of coconut oil and 18 drops of tea tree oil
- Mix both of them well and apply on the infected skin areas
- Massage it carefully and leave for some minutes
- Wash it with cold water
- Repeat this method three times in one day
6) Use CARROT SEED OIL and Tea Tree Oil for Eczema:
- First, take 6 drops of carrot seed oil, and 5 drops tea tree oil
- Mix them well and store it for one night
- Next morning shake it and apply on the affected areas of skin
- Leave for 10 minutes and wash
- Follow this 3 times for one week
7) Use ALMOND OIL and TEA TREE OIL:
- Take 3 tbsp of almond oil and some drops of the TTO
- Mix well and directly apply on the infected skin
- Massage it slowly and leave for 25 minutes
- Wash it with water
- Repeat it one time for 4 days straight
8) Use oatmeal and Tea Tree Oil for Eczema:
Oatmeal can help to make skin soft and moisturize it from inside because it has anti inflammation properties and nutrients. Some people who have their doubts about ‘’tea tree oil for eczema for babies’’ this remedy will work for both adults and children correctly.
- Take one cup of oatmeal and grind it and add 4 drops of the TTO
- Mix them well and heat them for 4 minutes
- Now let it cool for some minutes and apply on the eczema
- Use this procedure one time in 3 days
9) Use VASELINE and TEA TREE OIL:
- Take one drop of TEA TREE OIL and 2 tbsp of Vaseline
- Mix well to make thicker paste and apply on the affected skin area
- Keep doing this one time for one week
10) Use JOJOBA OIL and Tea Tree Oil for Eczema:
- Take 12 drops TTO and one tbsp of jojoba oil
- Stir them well and apply directly to the affected area of skin
- Leave for 5 minutes and wash
- Repeat it on regular basis
Few important warnings, and TIPS you need to pay attention while using Tea Tree Oil for Eczema:
- Make sure never to apply TTO direct on skin or it will cause irritation
- If you have diarrhea or nausea then avoid using it at all cost
- Pregnant women should consult with doctor before using it
- Do not use any shampoos o soaps they are filled with harsh chemicals that will make skin damage
- Always dry affected area of skin using clean and soft cloth after showering
- Never to scratch or rub frequently
I highly recommend that you should use any of these unusual ways of Tea Tree Oil for Eczema because they are straightforward and convenient for everyone. If you have any suggestions related to this then kindly let me know your feedback is a must.