How to Use Toothpaste for ACNE Scars to Remove Acne and Pimples
How Do I Use TOOTHPASTE for ACNE Scars and Pimples:
One of the most common beauty problems in women is ACNE that mostly everyone is facing in the world. It is a result where bacteria get trapped in pores and clogs starting to produce a high amount of oil. There are many remedies you can try, but TOOTHPASTE for ACNE Scars has just shown how important it can be to cure it. For some people they still don’t know that from where the oil comes but here are some points that might give you enough proof to have an immune system in the weaker state, hormonal changes, not so great hygiene, and feeling stress.
Today, most people have talked about using home remedies that how much they are effective against these health threats where some of them have used beauty and skin products which made with chemicals that can ruin their precious skin and beauty as well. There are many remedies you can choose, but now we will talk about only TOOTHPASTE that can cure pimples and has shown so much potential as a home remedy.
How TOOTHPASTE without a doubt has proven excellent to treat ACNE Scars?
- TOOTHPASTE has properties of clotting that can put a stop to the swelling and redness and also stop bacteria from spreading on skin
- It can also dry out the pores and shrink ACNE
- It also has antibacterial properties that can destroy bacteria from within.
- Its cleansing property takes out the pimples from the pores
- TOOTHPASTE also heal ACNE, and many other spots appear on skin
- It also has the SILICA assets that can repair the skin which is damaged
What are the methods you can choose to do of TOOTHPASTE to prevent ACNE Scars?
Don’t get confused yes you heard it right, TOOTHPASTE literally can cure ACNE if it used in different ways. There are a lot of people who still think ‘’what kind of TOOTHPASTE gets rid of pimples’’ well, your answer is listed below and by using them you can achieve results like you never seen before.
1) Use CINNAMON with TOOTHPASTE:
CINNAMON has the properties of antibacterial that can destroy the bacteria and makes pores dry in a great way.
- First mix 2 tbsp of toothpaste with two tsp of CINNAMON
- Stir them and apply it on the area of ACNE
- Let it dry for at least 6 minutes
- Wash it with water
- Continue this process every day
2) Use simple TOOTHPASTE:
- First, you need to wash your hands to avoid getting infecting
- Now use your index finger and apply the toothpaste on the ACNE areas with a thick layer
- Let it dry for 3 hours
- Wash it with cold water and also massage it in a gentle way
- Use towel to dry
- Repeat this remedy two times in one week
3) Use BAKING SODA with TOOTHPASTE:
- First take and mix 2 tbsp of toothpaste, two tsp of BAKING SODA, and add some water in it
- Apply it as thick layer on the pimples and let it soak for 11 minutes
- Wash it with water
- Repeat this process on daily basis
4) Use GARLIC with TOOTHPASTE:
You will be amazed to see how much GARLIC is beneficial in treating ACNE. It can destroy even stubborn bacteria and decrease inflammation, irritation, and redness.
- Take one clove of garlic and crush it and also mix 2 tbsp of toothpaste
- Stir and apply to the skin where pimples located
- Let it dry for 7 minutes
- Wash it with water (hot)
- To get best results use this remedy every day
5) Use HONEY with TOOTHPASTE:
There is no denying that HONEY can be great to treat pimples, it has healing abilities and also stops redness on the skin. Those people who use ‘’TOOTHPASTE on pimples overnight’’ can take advantage of it.
- Take 2 tbsp of HONEY and three tsp of TOOTHPASTE
- Mix well and use your fingertips and make thick layers and apply on the ACNE area
- Let it dry for 22 minutes
- After that wash it with water
- Use this natural process two times in one single day
6) Use SALT with TOOTHPASTE:
Using salt can balance the PH level and stop the high amount of oil production. It can also eliminate the bacteria and clean skin pores.
- Take equal amount of toothpaste and salt and mix them
- Apply it on the area of ACNE
- Massage it in gently position
- Let it soak for 8 minutes
- Wash it with water
- Use this process every day to see significant changes
Some precautions you certainly need to set before using TOOTHPASTE for ACNE:
There are some numbers of precautions you need know so you can take full advantage of using TOOTHPASTE like,
- If you can use sensitive skin then avoid applying
- Take a patch test before starting these methods who knows you could be allergic to TOOTHPASTE
- If you have dry skin then only use TOOTHPASTE for least 9 minutes
- TOOTHPASTE also has fluoride and menthol that cab work on sensitive skin and stop itching
- Using it too often it can dry the skin and heals the ACNE rapidly
- Before using it, you need to consult with your doctor or dermatologist
- Always remember to eat healthy food including vegetables and fruits in fresh condition
- Never to consume high amount of sugar
- Drink more than ten glass of water in one day to stay in hydrated position and flush out the toxins
If you haven’t tried TOOTHPASTE for ACNE Scars and Pimples Treatment, then this is the perfect time to do and give me your positive reaction about which remedy was your favorite.