How to Use Aloe Vera for Acne to Treat Pimples with (7 Best Methods)
Top 7 Methods of ALOE VERA for ACNE Treatment:
No matter how old are you age doesn’t make any difference, simply because if there is one health condition that most women are afraid to get is acne which also considered as common skin problem that many of us are experiencing. Mostly young teens that are prone to acne and with a hormonal change in some ways it can trigger the acne on skin, or taking too much stress, or eating in an unhealthy way.
Our skin is something that needs proper care, and acne can ruin our beauty if you do not take it seriously. When our skin produces oil then with big amount oil comes from clog, impurity, and pores, where bacteria grow, can lead to acne. You don’t always need to get panic and rush to your doctor and waste so much money. Instead, you can only use home remedies to clear it in no time and eating a well-balanced diet as well. The great thing about home remedies is that they are available for you to like, APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, honey, garlic and Aloe Vera. But as for now, we are going to discuss ALOE VERA with proper details.
How can ALOE VERA help to cure ACNE?
Before we get to give you methods of using Aloe Vera for Acne, there is some reason you need to learn first so get a better idea about its unusual properties.
- It contains growth hormones, and GLUCOMANNAN, that can improve the collagen system by either in the form of consumption or applying
- Aloe Vera also contains anti-bacterial properties to fight and kill bacteria in pores and clogs
- Aloe Vera also absorb the enormous amount of oil in skin to preventing it entering in pores
- It can also reduce inflammation and stops irritation
- ALOE VERA has Vitamin E and C, and zinc
- It is also very rich in the form of giving carbohydrates
- Aloe Vera can certainly help clean skin pores and replace e dead skin cells by repairing them
Which are the perfect ways ALOE VERA to cure ACNE?
You can use several ways of Aloe Vera as the standalone remedy, but if you use it with other home ingredients and combine them, then you can see a miracle that not even a today’s expensive, medicines can do. So if are thinking using ‘’Aloe Vera for acne before and after’’ first, you need to see below all the listed remedies and apply them on a daily basis to get results.
1) Use honey with Aloe Vera:
Honey plays important role antiseptic and has anti-inflammation properties it also very rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help skin. If you use it with Aloe Vera, then it is very effective to cure acne.
- First mix one tbsp of ALOE VERA (GEL) and 1 tsp of honey in one bowl
- Mix it well and apply it on your pimples and leave for 15 minutes
- Now wash your face with water and dry it
- Try this remedy for one week
2) Use simple Aloe Vera:
Using Aloe Vera alone is very beneficial to treat acne and scars quickly.
- First, wash your face with any soap (antibacterial) and dry it
- Now separate gel from Aloe Vera
- Apply, the get on the affected area
- Leave it for one night and next morning wash it
- Repeat it until you feel any progress
3) Use lemon with Aloe Vera:
Lemon with Aloe Vera face mask can clean pimples and also make your skin look shinier.
- First, add some drops of fresh lemon JUICE with 2 tsp of Aloe Vera (GEL)
- Mix them well and apply on your skin and leave for 15 minutes
- Wash it with hot water
- Dry your face and after use if necessary any oil free cream or moisturizer
- Repeat this remedy on daily basis
4) Use Tea Tree Oil (TTO) with ALOE VERA:
For many of you who don’t know that (TEA TREE OIL) contains the antifungal and antibacterial property that destroys bacteria in the skin.
- Add some drops of TTO with one tsp of Aloe Vera GEL
- Now apply this which area is (affected) and let dry for 25 minutes
- Wash it with cold water and dry your face
- Try to repeat this process every day
5) Use ACV with Aloe Vera:
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR can rejuvenate skin and cure acne by cleaning dirt cells and makes skin healthy again.
- First, add some water with one tbsp of ACV along with Aloe Vera GEL
- , Mix them well and apply it on skin and massage it gently with cotton ball
- Now leave it for 10minutes and wash it with hot water
- Dry your skin and repeat this process until you see any difference
6) Use garlic with Aloe Vera:
Garlic is rich in having high properties of antibacterial and fight bacteria that causes pimples on the face. It can also absorb a considerable amount of oil as well.
- First, crush 4 cloves of garlic and make a paste
- Now mix it with 2 cups of water
- Add 2 tbsp of Aloe Vera with its juice
- Use it with cotton ball and apply on the skin
- Massage it gently and leave it for 5 minutes
- Wash it with hot water
- Frequently repeat it until you feel comfortable from irritation
7) Use turmeric with Aloe Vera:
The turmeric is known to treat acne thanks to its antibacterial and anti-inflammation properties. It also helps to prevent the high amount of oil in the skin and balance it. If you use it with Aloe Vera, then you will certainly see their benefits.
- First mix 2 tsp of Aloe Vera (GEL) with 2 tsp of turmeric (powder)
- Stir them well and apply it on affected area of skin
- Now do not touch for 8 minutes and wash it with hot water
- Try to repeat this process 3 times in one week
Are there any safe tips you need to follow before using ALOE VERA?
To use Aloe Vera for acne there are some number of safe tips you need to follow, so you won’t need to have any side effects of it,
- Make sure you wash Aloe Vera (leaf) before using it
- Use only organic one with any antibacterial soap
- Always use freshly separated gel from it to get better results
- It is best to use it with a thick layer to make it dry quickly
- First, you need to consult with your doctor before using Aloe Vera
- If you have stomach or diarrhea then avoid using it at all cost
- Always wear gloves when you are cutting Aloe Vera otherwise it will cause irritation on naked hands
Do try out one of these home remedies of Aloe Vera for acne also sharing your valuable experience with me so I can know which one method you find very useful in the process and gaining quickie results.