TOP 8 DIY Home Remedies to Get Rid Of Fordyce Spots – TOP 8 Ways
Home Remedies for Fordyce Spots:
Fordyce spots are known as small, red or white, and painless bumps that usually appear on the mouth or the genital area. The reason behind these spots is that when a certain bacteria are trapped in the sebaceous glands and triggers the follicles of hair. But there is one way only to treat it using Home Remedies for Fordyce Spots because they are reliable, effective and show results very soon. The bacteria trapped in the mouth can lead to redness and inflammation that certainly makes your appearance look very bad.
You will see that those who are experiencing it will find that they are not harmful or painful, but they can certainly look ugly. Most doctor or dermatologists recommend using laser treatments or peel chemicals but their effectiveness does not last long, and they can make your mouth look worse and lead to mouth cancer. But there is a perfect alternative that may help you removing Fordyce spots is none other than home remedies which are safe and efficient. Even though some p people want quick results but in this case, patience is the key you will remove them eventually but not in one day. You have to apply them regularly to reduce them for a long run.
Which are the fabulous HOME REMEDIES that can help to reduce FORDYCE SPOTS on Mouth?
There are several natural home ingredients that you can pick from your kitchen and start treating on Fordyce spots. Some people who likely to know about ‘’how long do Fordyce spots last’’ you will find your answer below and see how much using the remedies are worth to your overall health.
1) Use LAVENDER OIL and COCONUT OIL for Fordyce Spots:
Coconut oil has a significant amount of sebum that can also be used for dehydration and is antimicrobial to reduce Fordyce spots.
- First, take 2 tbsp lavender oil and 4 drops of coconut oil
- Mix well and use fingers to apply on area around mouth
- Leave for some time and wash
- Repeat it method one time for two days
2) Use JOJOBA OIL for Fordyce Spots:
Jojoba oil has vitamin E that can help to shrink Fordyce spots and balance the PH level of skin and production of oil.
- Take 2 drops of jojoba oil
- Apply directly on the spots of Fordyce
- Leave for 14 minutes
- Wash using cold water
- Repeat it cure 3 times in three days
3) Use ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) for Fordyce Spots:
ACV has antibacterial and anti-inflammation properties that can destroy bacteria and balance the production of Sebum.
- Take the equal amount of ACV and water
- Mix both of them and use on the area around mouth
- Let it dry for some minutes
- Wash it
- Repeat procedure 2 times for one week
4) Use BUTTER MILK:
In order to use Home Remedies for Fordyce Spots perhaps he great home ingredient you can choose it buttermilk, it can soothe the irritation and it is known to be astringent that can shrink pores.
- Take 4 tbsp of buttermilk
- Use cotton ball to dip in it and apply on the spots of Fordyce
- Leave for dry and wash
- Use this remedy many times in four days
5) Use OLIVE OIL for Fordyce Spots:
Olive oil has the hydrating and moisturizing properties that can keep your skin healthy. It can also prevent the formation of the Fordyce spots and control the oil production.
- First, wash the affected area with any antibacterial and mild soap
- Now use cotton ball to dip in olive oil and direct massage on Fordyce spots
- Leave for one hour and wash using water
- Repast this process 1 time in a day
6) Use ALOE VERA:
Aloe Vera has the anti-inflammation and healing skin properties that can treat Fordyce spots quite fast.
- Take one fresh Aloe Vera leaf and extract the gel
- Apply on the affected area
- Leave for 2 hours
- Wash it
- Repeat this remedy 3 times in one day
7) Use TURMERIC for Fordyce Spots:
Like many other skin issues, turmeric is a very useful to treat Fordyce spots and also contains anti-bacterial property to heal it. Most people especially women have their question related to ‘’how to get rid of Fordyce spots on lips’’ this remedy might be the right answer you’ve been looking.
- Take one tbsp powder of turmeric and one tbsp water
- Mix well to make thicker paste
- Now apply on the area around mouth
- Leave for half an hour and rinse
- Repeat this remedy one time for one week
8) Use HONEY:
Honey is known to have antibacterial and antiseptic properties that can soothe the skin and repair the damaged skin efficiently.
- Take one tbsp honey in raw form and some drops of olive oil
- Mix them well and apply on the affected spots of Fordyce
- Leave it for one hour and wash using water warm
- Repeat this procedure one time in a day
Essential precautions you need follow while using Home Remedies for Fordyce Spots:
- Just maintain a proper hygiene and wear clothes which are clean
- Do not use any chemical made soap
- Always rub the affected area on daily basis it will remove all the dead skin cells and oil
- Fordyce spots can lead to dryness to make sure to drink water as much as you can to keep hydrated
- If you have Fordyce spots on lips then avoid drinking tea or coffee or it can make your condition worse
- Never to lick the place where this infection occurs as it can make it aggravate even more
- Increase the amount of taking folic in your daily diets it will help to control the appearance of white spots.
Have you given a try to any Home Remedies for Fordyce Spots because they are fantastic and easy to use, you can consult with any skin specialist using them, Also, make sure to share your experience with me so I can know which worked perfectly for removing them.