11 DIY Home Remedies for Chickenpox Scars – TOP 11 Ways
Home Remedies for Chickenpox Scars To Get Rid of it Quickly:
It is imperative to know what type of infection you are experiencing and how to treat it. Chickenpox is also called a roster virus that can be very irritating and makes your skin filled with blisters, and itchy. You need to stop them from spreading into entire body, and the best way you can do it is to go for Home Remedies for Chickenpox Scars that can prove highly perfect to cure it. If you have those blisters, then you will see that they burst and take a form of crust scars on the skin. These scars can make you feel embarrassed in front of others.
You don’t always need to spend considerable amount of money on laser surgeries, or any other advanced medical therapy but instead you can be your doctor because nobody knows your health better than you so you can choose home remedies which are quite safe and reliable in treating chicken pox scars and heal it so quickly like blink of an eye. Below you will learn to find out all the available remedies you can use.
How many Home Remedies you can use to heal Chickenpox scars quickly?
Whether you are suffering from it for a very long time or just got it new you don’t need to worry about because all those remedies you will see are straightforward and most importantly accurate in treating this health problem. People of all ages can become the victim of this infection, but now you can cure it. Some people have their doubts about ‘’how to remove deep chickenpox scars’’ So let’s start right away.
1) Use juice of LEMON for Chickenpox Scars:
- Take 2 tbsp juice of lemon
- Use a cotton ball and soak in it
- Now apply it directly on the scars on skin
- Leave for 12 minutes and wash it
- Perform this remedy only at night before going to bed every day
2) Use OATMEAL:
Using oats can hydrate the skin and lower redness.
- First, take one cup of oats in raw form
- Add it in the boiling water
- Cook for some minutes and then apply on the scars
- Let it dry for 8 minutes and then wash it
- Repeat this remedy on daily basis to heal scars
3) Use vitamin E oil for Chickenpox Scars:
Vitamin E oil can repair the damaged skin and cleans the dirt as well.
- Take three capsules of vitamin E
- Separate their oil from them
- Massage it on the scars in a gentle way
- Repeat this cure two times regularly
4) Use water of COCONUT:
Coconut water can improve the immune system and promote the growth of skin cells and also balance the PH level of the skin.
- First, take four drops of coconut water and pour in the cotton ball
- Now use the cotton ball to massage on the skin
- Let it stay there for some minutes
- Wash it with water
- Follow this process many times in one day
5) Use BAKING SODA for Chickenpox Scars:
BAKING SODA can soothe the itching and stop irritation and is one of the best Home Remedies for Chickenpox Scars to get desired results in time.
- Take 2 tbsp BAKING SODA
- Add some drop of water and mix well
- Make paste and apply on the scars on skin
- Leave it for 4 minutes to dry
- Now wash it
- Use this remedy on regular basis to clean scars of chickenpox
6) Use PAPAYA:
- Take one small papaya and mash it
- Now add 3 tbsp of milk in it and stir
- Wash your skin before applying
- Now place the paste on the skin and massage
- Let it soak it for 25 minutes and then wash
- Do this remedy on daily basis
7) Use COCONUT OIL:
Coconut oil has fatty acids that can speed up the healing process of scars.
- Take five drops of coconut oil
- Put it on your hands and massage it on the scars
- Let it dry for some minutes and wash
- Repeat this remedy one time each day
8) Use Gel of ALOE VERA:
Aloe Vera has many antioxidant properties that can heal skin perfectly and also stop the harmful bacteria entering the body. Many people who feel a victim of it prefers to choose ‘’chickenpox scars removal surgery’’ but their effects last little longer, and there is risk involved as well.
- Take one small leaf of Aloe Vera
- Take out all the gel from it
- Apply it on the scars
- Massage it with gentle way
- Leave it for some minutes and then wash it
- Do this remedy three times in one day
9) Use COCOA BUTTER:
- First, take 4 tbsp of cocoa butter
- Apply it to the scars on skin
- Massage it in round shape
- Leave it for 9 minutes
- Wash it water
- Repeat it whenever you need it daily
10) Use LAVENDER OIL for Chickenpox Scars:
Lavender oil has anti-fungal and antiseptic properties to cure wound and heal scars very quickly. It also prevents any skin infection in the body.
- First, take four drops of lavender oil and 3 tbsp of almond oil and mix them
- Apply this on the scars of chickenpox and leave it for 5 minutes
- After that wash it with water
- Repeat it two times on daily basis
11) Use CALENDULA SALVE:
- Take two cups of calendula salve dried
- Mix it in 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- Now boil it and steep for some minutes
- Allow it to cool and then apply on the scars
- Do not wash it until morning
- Continue doing this until all the scars are fading away
Few Valuable TIPS that can also help to reduce Chickenpox Scars Instantly:
- Always remember never to scratch the skin when you have chickenpox
- Drink water as much as you can to keep the skin hydrated
- Eat only fresh vegetables and fruits
- Do not forget to wash your hands after you do all the remedies
- Avoid eating sugar in your meals
- If these treatments do not work then contact your dermatologist
If you want to get rid of this type of problem, then all these Home Remedies for Chickenpox Scars are beneficial for you. You can give me any suggestions you want related to this topic.