How to Use Coconut Oil for Acne Scars Treatment – Top 8 Remedies
How You Can Use Coconut Oil for ACNE Scars:
There are many problems we face in our lifetime related to health, but if there is one that makes you embarrassed, then it is ACNE. You may have tried many remedies, but it seems Coconut oil for ACNE Scars has become quite popular. It is a condition of skin where you feel redness and breakouts appear in many places in the body like, chest, back, neck, and face. You can say that it is because of our mistake that dirt enters in the skin causing oil to come out or doing wrong things in the face. Such as putting too much makeup or during hormonal changes cells become dead and ACNE appears as many of you know as pimples.
Stop using commercial medications because it will have a small effect and many of them can leave side effects as well. There are different treatments available to cure this problem, but nature has given us so much that we always fail to ignore it. Using home ingredients can certainly help you, and today we will talk about using COCONUT Oil in complete details that have proven its benefits on many occasions.
How using coconut oil can stop ACNE from spreading?
- It is a natural thing that can make the skin correct and healthy
- Remove the blockage of the glands
- Coconut oil is very rich in many acids that form a shield to protect skin
- Coconut oil is also very rich in having Vitamin E to make skin clear
- Its vitamin K can provide nutrients to make a layer
- It is an anti-inflammation that can reduce irritation
- It is also an antibacterial that can fight the fungus and kills the bacteria
- Coconut is excellent to get vitamin A to stop shedding of the skin and replace new cells with old ones
- When you eat it the oil in it improves your metabolism and increases the circulation of the hormones
- Coconut oil contain those proteins that can clean the dead cells on skin
Which are the excellent home remedies you can use of COCONUT OIL for ACNE?
You can use coconut oil in various ways to cure ACNE. There are a lot of people who still has their doubts before using it is that ‘’is coconut oil good for oily skin’’ in some cases yes, nut to ensure how to use it in the correct order you need to read below all the available remedies that can make your skin brighter again with simple steps.
1) Use TURMERIC and COCONUT OIL:
If you use turmeric, then it will indeed stop the bacteria and cleans dirt on the skin.
- First, add one tbsp of coconut oil and mix it with pinch of powder of turmeric
- Stir them and apply where you want to remove skin
- Let it dry for 9 to 12 minutes and wash it
- Repeat it for 2 weeks
2) Use BANANA with COCONUT OIL:
Using BANANA can prevent the ACNE very quickly, it can hydrate the skin and make it soft and destroy bacteria.
- Take one ripe banana and peel it by mashing it and mix one tbsp of coconut oil
- Stir well and then add a little powder of turmeric
- Apply it on face
- Let it dry for 13 minutes
- Wash it with water
- Try to follow these steps every day
3) Use BAKING SODA and COCONUT OIL:
Using this home ingredient can work correctly in your favor to prevent ACNE and clean dirt in the clogs. Also, it can stop the high amount of oil.
- Take one tbsp of coconut oil with BAKING SODA one tbsp
- Make a paste and apply and rub where ACNE is located
- Now wash it with hot water after 7 minutes
- Repeat, whenever you see, is necessary
4) Use Oatmeal with COCONUT OIL:
Oatmeal can soothe the inflammation process and make the skin soft, and balance the PH level.
- Take 3 tbsp of coconut oil and add one tbsp of oatmeal
- Use hot water and mix well
- Rub this on the ACNE area
- Leave for 4 minutes and wash with water
- Repeat this remedy on daily basis
5) Use homemade cream (any) with COCONUT OIL:
To use COCONUT OIL for ACNE, you can also use it with any antibacterial cream that can clean skin and prevent the process of oil.
- Add one tbsp of coconut oil with powder of kaolin
- Make a mask of them and apply on ACNE areas
- Wash it with cold water
- Repeat this 3 times in one day
6) Use white egg and COCONUT OIL:
- First, take a white egg and beat it and then use some coconut oil drops
- Mix well and use it on face and let it dry for 16 minutes
- Now wash it with cold water
- Try to follow this path for 1 week
7) Use Green clay (powder) with COCONUT OIL:
- Add 2 tbsp of powder of green clay with 8 drops of coconut oil
- Now add water and stir
- Put this on the skin where it is affected
- Let it soak for 23 minutes
- Use this remedy for 3 weeks to get good results
8) Use yogurt (plain) with COCONUT OIL:
Some people still thinks using this treatment will not work for them because usually if you are a new victim of ACNE, then you can think ‘’coconut oil for ACNE before and after’’ effects will ultimately give you results or not. You can use yogurt that can cool down the redness and swelling of the skin.
- Take 2 cups of yogurt and add 6 drops of coconut oil
- Mix well and apply directly to the area
- Let it dry for 17 minutes and wash it with water
- Repeat this process every day
Are there any safer TIPS you need to follow before using COCONUT OIL?
If you want to have great results of using COCONUT OIL for ACNE, then there are some safe tips you should follow like,
- You can also use coconut oil to wash your body while taking shower
- Use only cold and coconut oil (virgin)
- Apply it before you go to bed in night
- Consult with your doctor before using it
Do try out all these incredible home remedies of COCONUT OIL for ACNE Scars and also share you valuable experience with me that which one solution you find helpful treating it.