How to Use Castor Oil for Acne Scars – 7 Unique Methods
How Do I Use Castor Oil for ACNE Scars Step by Step Process and Guide:
There are many types of oils that you can on the skin to make it moisturize and keep it in that way naturally. But when oil gets into pores then you should be using CASTOR OIL for ACNE because this health problem can occur from any time and cause breakouts and swollen mostly on the back, chest, neck, and face. Some people might get this health condition due to having high stress and poor hygiene and not eating in right way. The result could go bad to worse, and it will spread slowly on the body if you can’t control it in the first place.
To tell you the truth there commercially many medications are available to treat it where ACNE can cure and unfortunately there affects lived very short and in many cases, you also get side effects which can bother you. Aside from using any home remedies use something different thing which made with natural ingredients, and you can get rid of ACNE safely using it in the form of CASTOR OIL and below you are about to learn everything in details.
How is CASTOR Oil better treatment to stop ACNE?
If you are no familiar with this remedy, then let us enlighten you and told you the great properties CASTOR OIL contains.
- It is a naturally known astringent to clean skin and draw out dirt out from the pores and eliminate toxins
- It can also decrease the ACNE scars in body
- It stimulate the collagen that leads to skin hydration
- Castor oil gas fatty acids which are antiseptic to destroy bacteria which causes ACNE
- It can also reduce the swelling, redness, and inflammation with its help of omega acid and fights the bacteria from within
- Castor oil stops the growth of microbes which are harmful to skin
- It is a very rich source to get Vitamin E and many other minerals that make the skin healthy for a very long time
Which surprising methods can be used of CASTOR OIL to cure ACNE?
You can certainly use CASTOR Oil as a standalone remedy, but if you want full results then, I suggest you using other natural home ingredients to see how effective it is. Most people thinks using ‘’CASTOR OIL on face overnight’’ can give them possible results. But it’s not true you have to follow a perfect routine to utilize it.
1) Use Almond oil and CASTOR OIL:
Using almond oil can certainly make skin glow and clean the pores and also give essential skin nutrients it needs to stay healthy,
- Take a bowl and add 2 cups of almond oil with 2 cups of castor oil and mix them
- Wash your face before using it
- Use your fingertips to put this on face skin
- Let it dry for one night
- Next morning wash it with hot water
- Repeat this remedy daily
2) Make steam cleanse of CASTOR OIL:
- Take a big pot and fill hot water in it and boil
- Now turn the heat off and take the steam for 8 minutes it will open pores
- Now soak any soft towel and massage it on face in gentle position
- Now 4 tsp castor oil with the same towel and massage again for 2 minutes
- Wash it with hot water
- Use this unique remedy in night
3) Use OLIVE OIL with CASTOR OIL:
- First, use a bowl and add 2 tbsp of castor oil and one tbsp of olive oil
- Mix them and use fingers to put it on the face
- Use it in thicker layer
- Let it dry for one night
- Wash it in the morning with water
- Repeat this remedy to reduce ACNE quickly
4) Use simple CASTOR OIL:
If you want to use CASTOR OIL for ACNE without suing any other ingredients then, you should use it in small portions. It can stop the irritation and also cure any ACNE naturally.
- First wash your face cleanly
- Now put some drops of castor oil on your fingertips and apply on area
- Let it dry for one hour and wash it
- Repeat this process three times in one day
- Once your skin begins to heal use it occasionally
5) Use COCONUT Oil with CASTOR Oil:
- Take a big bowl and ass 3 tsp of castor oil and 5 drops of coconut oil
- Now boil them and after 5 minutes turn the heat off
- Dip towel in it and take steam of it for 9 minutes
- You can use your fingers to massage it
- Let it dry for one night
- Wash it next morning with water
- Repeat this process on daily basis
6) Use sunflower oil and CASTOR OIL:
- In one bowl add 4 tsp of castor oil and 6 drops of olive oil
- Mix them and use your fingertips to massage on the area of ACNE
- Let it dry for 9 minutes and wash it with cold water
- Repeat this process 3 times in one week
7) Use JOJOBA oil and CASTOR OIL:
Many people have their doubts about using ‘’CASTOR OIL for ACNE before and after’’ to see will it be worth it. You can’t unless you try it.
- Take one big bowl and out tree tsp castor oil and 4 drops of JOJOBA oil
- Mix them and splash it on the face and massage it carefully
- Now soak it in hot water for 3 minutes
- Repeat this process more than three times if necessary in one week
Are there protected precautions you should set using before CASTOR OIL?
To get better result of CASTOR OIL for ACNE Scars, there are some precautions you should set avoid getting any side effects like,
- During the use of castor oil if you feel any burning or itching, or rashes stop using it right away and contact your local doctor
- It contains the best ingredient to make ACNE using soap
- Use only castor oil in organic shape which is pure
- It can easily mix with other oils
- If you are allergic to castor oil avoid it at any cost
Do try out one of these unique ways of CASTOR OIL for ACNE to cure it permanently. And also share your experience to know which one solution proves perfect for you.