How Can I Use CASTOR OIL for ACNE Scars and Spot Treatment
How To Lighten Acne Spots With CASTOR OIL for ACNE SCARS Treatment:
When it comes to health, there are many people especially women who mistakenly get a victim of ACNE it is a common skin problem nowadays that needs to be treated right away otherwise it can make your life worse. Some cases people usually use CASTOR OIL for ACNE SCARS because it is genuinely effective to stop this threat. For most of you who are still experiencing it and can’t find any symptoms, it is imperative to know the causes of it so you can implement and take counter measures. It is a condition where pores filled with oil and give birth to bacteria and eventually skin cells are dead, and you face beings to change much in red form.
ACNE scars are those kinds of marks where your skin tissues destroyed, and bacteria remain in the area, and it can be last for a very long time even for your whole life. There are different health supplements, and products are available to this cure this health problem but who knows what will be the outcome of it. So it is better to turn your attention to home remedies that are naturally gifted, and their results are astounding. Now we are talking about CASTOR OIL which has been used for many centuries now and proven to treat hair, and skin problems.
What are the properties of CASTOR OIL For ACNE Scars?
- CASTOR OIL contain omega fatty acid that can deeply go into the layer of skin and heal it and clean the tissue with dust and also promote new growth of cells
- It can draw out bacteria and considerable amount of oil in skin
- It can also stimulate the system of lymphatic in the body to make your skin less to scars
- CASTOR Oil can make your skin soft and also increase the regeneration of cells
- It can stimulate the circulation of blood properly and stable the inflammation system
Which ways are great to utilize CASTOR Oil to make skin scars free?
There are some ways CASTOR Oil can be used as standalone treatment but to have complete results you need to set it with other home ingredients to make it perfect. Some people might think ‘’what does CASTOR OIL do for the skin’’ it is very simple you have to use one of these remedies mentioned below to see how these scars fade away.
1) Use COCONUT OIL and CASTOR OIL:
- Add and mix 2 drops of CASTOR OIL with 2 drops of COCONUT OIL
- Now apply this on skin where scars and massage it
- Let it dry for 6 minutes and wash it
- Keep doing this on regular basis
2) Use vitamin E & D with CASTOR OIL:
Using vitamin E & D can certainly make your skin healthier and reduces the scars appearance.
- First, take vitamin E & D capsule and separate oils from them
- Now add 4 drops of CASTOR OIL in it and mix
- Apply this on area of scars and let it soak for 10 minutes
- Wash it with cold water
- Continue doing this every day
3) Use grapeseed oil with CASTOR OIL:
- Take equal amount of CASTOR OIL and grape-seed oil and mix
- Apply it on the scars of ACNE carefully and let it dry for one night
- Next morning wash it with hot water thoroughly
- Repeat this method every day
4) Use simple CASTOR OIL:
To see great results of CASTOR OIL for ACNE SCARS and Spots be sure to utilize it alone as it can soften the tissues and decrease the inflammation and irritation of the skin.
- First, clean the scars area with any antibacterial soap
- Take 3 drops of CASTOR OIL and apply all over the area
- You can do this before going to bed
- Massage gently and let it soak for one night
- Wash it next morning with water
- Do this remedy seven days regularly
5) Use LEMON with CASTOR OIL:
When you combine LEMON and make a pack, then it can remove all the dead skin cells and cleans the skin the end results in scars fade away naturally.
- Add one tbsp of juice of LEMON and one tbsp of CASTOR Oil and mix
- Apply this on the area of scars and let it dry for 12 minutes
- Now wash it with water
- Keep doing this until you see any difference in scars
6) Use BAKING SODA and CASTOR OIL:
- Add and mix 2 tsp of BAKING SODA and one drop of CASTOR OIL
- Apply it on the affected scars of ACNE
- Do this treatment on daily basis
7) Use SHEA-butter with CASTOR OIL:
Using SHEA-butter, it can help to health even old scars of ACNE. Many women still have their doubts about ‘’leaving castor oil on face overnight’’ can result in their favor.
- Take one drop of CASTOR OIL and mix it with small amount of SHEA-butter
- Apply this on the scars of ACNE by massaging it gently
- Let it soak for one night and wash it in morning
- Follow this remedy for 2 weeks daily
8) Use LAVENDER OIL and CASTOR OIL:
- Take 2 drops of LAVENDER OIL with 2 tbsp of CASTOR OIL
- Stir well and apply on the skin where scars are located
- Let it rest for 14 minutes and wash
- Continue doing this for next 8 days
Some safety precautions you need to take before applying CASTOR OIL for ACNE Scars OR Spots:
- It is not recommended for women who are pregnant or person who is allergic
- CASTOR OIL will take some time to give results in the beginning
- It is very thick so use it only in small amounts
- Take a patch test before using it
- Never to apply it on the open wounds or close to eyes
- Consult with your doctor if you still can’t find any results
Always remember to use it with a healthy diet while utilizing any of these remedies of CASTOR OIL for ACNE scars and don’t forget to share your experience as well.