How to Use Baking Soda for Acne Treatment – Top 8 Methods
Top 8 Methods of BAKING SODA for using (ACNE):
There is no denying that ACNE considered a very common health problem that holds significant threat to cause beauty of many people. Mostly in teens and their hormone changes the amount of high oil gets trapped in the pores giving a chance to grow bacteria that can lead to having ACNE. There are many reasons about how oil’s production can trigger many symptoms if only we are not careful from pollution, having stressed, and most importantly eating foods that are unhealthy.
So if you are willing to control the enormous amount of produced oil, then you can certainly control ACNE from growing and reduce it quickly. If you want to achieve this kind of result, then you should follow a simple skin care program that involves using home remedies and much more.
If you want to prevent any future breakout, then you have to eat daily healthy food so no matter how stubborn the acne is will be gone forever. All you need is to use home remedies and take full advantage of their natural power including, honey, ALOE VERA, green tea, and BAKING SODA. All of these can clean the oil from pores of skin in no time. Today we are taking about BAKING SODA for using (ACNE) in complete details so you can learn it in every way possible.
How is BAKING SODA beneficial to prevent ACNE?
- It contains antiseptic that fights with bacteria and the fungus which causes ACNE
- Baking SODA also anti-inflammation that can help to reduce redness, pain, and swelling
- Baking soda works to dry the high amount of oil in pores of skin that can lead to even worse problems like blackheads
- It has the fantastic eliminating properties to help clean damaged skin cell and dust on skin
- Baking soda also penetrates skin and makes way for sodium to enter to slow down movement of skin cell
- Baking soda can make your skin, smooth, soft, and glowing
Which are the surprising ways BAKING SODA to cure (ACNE) quickly?
There are some ways you can set BAKING SODA to make away ACNE some people have their doubts of not knowing the proper difference between ‘’baking powder or baking soda ACNE’’ you can’t know until you use it. You just need to follow all these natural ways below to understand it more accurately and see the difference as well.
1) Use spray of BAKING SODA:
- First, you need to take a clean and empty spray bottle any size
- Now fill it with hot water and mix one tbsp BAKING SODA
- Close the jar lid and shake it well
- Wash your face before using it
- Now spray baking soda on Face frequently
- Let it dry for some minutes
- Repeat this process every day
2) Take a bath of BAKING SODA:
If you have acne on more than many places except on face like arms, chest, back and buttocks, then you can use a hot baking soda bath to remove it.
- First, add 2 cups BAKING SODA in the tub of bath
- Now add hot water on it and stir frequently
- Get inside it and soak for 9 minutes
- Try to repeat this process on every day
3) Use pure BAKING SODA:
You can use baking soda using with water then it can become a perfect remedy to neutralize and clean oil production and also balances the PH level.
- Mix baking soda and 1 cup of warm water
- Stir and apply it skin where ACNE located
- Just massage in gently position for 5 minutes
- Let it dry for 10 minutes
- Wash it with hot water
- Repeat this two times in one week
4) Use Vitamin E (oil) with BAKING SODA:
Using Vitamin E (oil), on the skin can quickly absorb and heals all those damaged cells and shrinks ACNE.
- First, use antibacterial soap and wash your face with it
- Let the skin dry
- Mix one tsp of Vitamin E (oil) and one tbsp BAKING SODA
- Stir them well until them thick
- Now gently apply it on the area of ACNE
- Wash it with hot water
- You can also use any skin toner
- Continue this until you reduce acne
5) Use flour of oat with BAKING SODA:
The flour of oat has the antioxidant properties that can prevent any damage coming from ACNE. It also gives back skin’s fairness and makes it radiant.
- First mix one tsp BAKING SODA, two tsp of flour of oat using 2 cups of hot water
- Stir them well
- Put it in the place where acne located
- Scrub it in gentle position
- Let it dry for 8 minutes and wash with water
- Repeat it on daily basis
6) Use white egg, yogurt, and BAKING SODA:
- First, extract the white thing from 2 eggs
- Take a bowl and mix 4 cups of yogurt, one tbsp BAKING SODA, three tbsp of juice of lemon
- Now stir them well until they become a thick paste
- Apply it on the area where acne located
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and wash it with hot water
- Repeat this process to get rid of ACNE for one week
7) Use juice of orange with BAKING SODA:
The juice of orange has the excess amount of vitamin C that can help to make skin tight, and its citric acid can eliminate pores of skin that are visible.
- Mix one tbsp BAKING SODA, juice of orange one tsp
- Make a mixture of it and apply it on the area of ACNE
- Rub it gently in round motion
- Let it dry for 20 minutes
- Wash it with hot water
- Try to repeat it on daily basis
8) Use honey with BAKING SODA:
Honey can be very beneficial because it has antibiotic in it that can help to treat ACNE and also make the skin dry.
- Add one tbsp BAKING SODA, one tsp of honey
- Make a paste of them
- Apply it on the area of acne
- Let it dry for 10 minutes and wash it with hot water
- Repeat this process for two weeks
Are there any safe precautions you need to take before using BAKING SODA?
There are some safe precautions you need to take before using BAKING SODA that you should know in first place like,
- Using too much baking soda can cause irritation and burning sensation
- Using baking soda for too long can disturb the PH level
- It acts as a dry agent to moisturize the skin
- There is a big difference between baking soda and baking powder
- Children whose age is 10 to 11 years are not allowed to use baking soda
Do try out all these natural ways of BAKING SODA for (ACNE) and share your valuable experience with me to know which one remedy you find very useful.