TOP 9 Natural Methods of Apple Cider Vinegar for Head Lice
How to Use (ACV) Apple Cider Vinegar for Head Lice Treatment:
Today, it has seen that more than 13 million children get affected by head lice, and it is one of the most common issues and has no connection to poor hygiene. It is a fact that head lice can occur at any point of age and usually it seems very common to find in kids from the age of 10 to 15 years. However you don’t need to rush so much and rely on any other hair care products, but instead, you can deal with them with the help of Apple Cider Vinegar for Head Lice which is natural, effective, and easy. Head lice stay very close to the scalp and lay eggs and feed on blood to survive.
They are alive for 24 hours and live in water for 9 to 10 hours. They spread from person to person quickly with the head to direct contact, or by exchanging Combs, beds and other hair accessories. Many people got the symptoms of red bumps, scratching, rashes and itching on scalp. If an individual in the family got head lice, then it is true that the whole family will be infested with it.
But you can take enough measures to prevent them from happening. By choosing the right solution to stop them and get rid of them as soon as possible without having any side effects. You can find your solution in the form of APPLE CIDER VINEGAR because it is an incredible home ingredient and successfully helps you solve head lice problem.
Can (ACV) Apple Cider Vinegar naturally treat Head Lice?
- ACV has significant amount of acetic acid that can destroy head lice perfect
- It can contribute to loosen the grip of lice eggs and remove them from hair shafts.
- ACV makes easier to comb hair and clean head lice successfully
9 Natural methods of Apple Cider Vinegar for Head Lice you certainly need to choose:
ACV can be used in several ways to treat head lice. It is entirely up to you which form you prefer most. Some people who are using it for the first time have doubts about ‘’how long do you leave the vinegar in your hair for lice’’ the only way you can find out is trying them regularly to see immediate results.
1) Use MINERAL OIL and Apple Cider Vinegar for Head Lice:
- Take and combine one tbsp ACV and one tbsp mineral oil
- Now apply on hair and scalp
- Leave for one night
- Rinse it in morning using shampoo and comb hair
- Follow it 2 times for one week straight
2) Use LEMON and Apple Cider Vinegar for Head Lice:
Lemon helps to prevent infestation from lice.
- Take fresh juice of lemon 2 tbsp and 2 tbsp ACV
- Mix and apply on scalp
- Leave for 30 minutes and wash hair
- Repeat one time for whole week
3) Use SALT and Apple Cider Vinegar for Head Lice:
- Take 2 cups of salt and 2 tbsp ACV
- Apply it on the hair and scalp
- Wet your hair before applying
- Leave for 2 hours and wash with any shampoo
- Reapply it 4 times in one week
4) Use COCONUT OIL and Apple Cider Vinegar for Head Lice:
Coconut oil can stop lice from moving freely and heal scalp from an infection caused by them.
- First, wash hair using ACV
- Now apply coconut oil on hair and scalp
- Leave for one night and wash in the morning with hot water
- Comb your hair to remove dead lice
- Keep doing it for 3 times for 2 weeks
5) Use WATER and Apple Cider Vinegar for Head Lice:
Using ACV undiluted or combining with any ingredient can harm your scalp so it is better to mix it water. It is indeed ideal for Apple Cider Vinegar for Head Lice that protects hair and ultimately remove all lice.
- Take enough amount of water and put in ACV
- Dilute them thoroughly and wash your hair
- Now apply on scalp and leave for 20 minutes
- Clean it using fresh water and any shampoo
- Continue this process 3 times in one week
6) Use BABY OIL and ACV:
Baby oil can make scalp smooth and also make difficult for them to move the on the head.
- Take equal amount of ACV and baby oil
- Mix well and apply on scalp and hair
- Massage well and wait for one hour and comb hair to remove them
- Wash hair with any shampoo and water
- Repeat 2 times for 3 weeks
7) Use OLIVE OIL and Apple Cider Vinegar for Head Lice:
- Take one bowl and put olive oil and ACV with equal amount
- Now mix them and apply on scalp and also hair
- Massage carefully and wait for 3 hours
- After that wash hair with water and conditioner
- Reapply it one time for 7 days
8) Use MAYONNAISE and ACV:
Mayonnaise helps to suffocate lice and makes very easy for them to remove on hair. There are many people who have their questions related to ‘’how to get rid of lice with mayonnaise’’ this remedy will help find your answer accurately.
- Take 3 tbsp ACV and one tbsp of mayonnaise
- Mix them and add little bit of tea tree oil
- Apply on hair and scalp and wait for one hour
- Comb hair and rinse to remove all dead lice
- Follow it 3 times for 10 days
9) Use BLEACH and Apple Cider Vinegar for Head Lice:
- Take one bowl and add 4 tbsp of bleach and 2 tbsp ACV
- Now pour some drops of alcohol in it and mix
- Put them in an empty spray bottle and shake
- Now spray it on the scalp all over
- Wait for one night and wash next morning with water
- Repeat 3 times in one week
Essential TIPS you need to follow while using Apple Cider Vinegar for Head Lice:
- ACV will sting if you can’t bear it then avoid using it
- Use ACV only in organic and pure form
- You need to apply these treatments on daily basis to get rid of the lice
- ACV can help to prevent infestation of head lice so try it once in a while
- Make sure to clean all the hair combs and accessories daily
- Wash the clothes, towels, bed sheets, and hats
If you find all the information above helpful, then it is the time that you start using Apple Cider Vinegar for Head Lice remedies right away. You will get results sooner than expected. Also share your experience with me as well.