10 DIY Home Remedies for Dry Hair Problems – TOP 10 Ways
TOP 10 DIY Home Remedies for Dry Hair to Get Rid of Fast – TOP 10 Unique Methods:
Today, the most common problem that every woman of all age is facing is dry hair. It only happens when the scalp lost its moisture and hair gets damaged. It can lead to many awkward and embarrassing situations to go in front of others. There is no denying that every woman wants to have healthy and shiny hair. But you can certainly do that by using Home Remedies for Dry Hair because they have proven their results in a brief time and they are easy to use as well. Most women failed to notice the symptoms of dry hair, but the real fact is that it is their fault that they got in this situation like hair styling products, using deficiencies of vitamins, blow dryers, and most important one exposure to the UV rays of the sun can make your hair brittle and dry.
To be told the truth there are many ways that you restore the hair’s moisture, shine, and smoothness without using any commercial conditioner or shampoos that filled with harmful side effects and chemicals. You don’t need to worry about any more you can certainly cure them by using natural home remedies that can make your dry hair go away permanently. Below you will see everything about them with complete details.
What are the effective home remedies that can treat DRY HAIR Naturally?
Various methods involve home remedies to make your hair shiny and vigorous all you need is to follow the procedures in right away. Many people still have their doubts over ‘’hair treatment at home for hair loss’’ you can get your answer once you decide to implement them in right ways so you can get results of two in one which is quite significant.
1) VINEGAR for Dry Hair:
Vinegar can restore and balance the PH level of hair and also make sure hair does not get too much oil.
- Fill an empty spray bottle with vinegar
- Now spritz on the hair when you are done washing the hair
- Repeat this method 3 times in one week
2) Use MAYONNAISE:
Mayonnaise can moisturize the hair and prevent any dryness and also dandruff as well.
- Take some handful of the mayonnaise in the hands
- Now massage it the scalp of your hair and wrap it with a shower cap
- Leave it for 20 minutes
- Wash it with water and any shampoo
- Repeat this remedy one time regularly
3) Use ESSENTIAL OILS for Dry Hair:
There are many essential oils like, almond, olive, jojoba, and coconut that can nourish and moisturize the hair.
- First, warm any essential oil and combine any of the two
- Now massage it into the hair and cover it with shower cap
- Leave it for 10 minutes
- Wash it with water and conditioner
- Repeat this cure one time in a week
4) Use BANANA and AVOCADO:
- Take one banana and 2 tbsp of avocado
- Blend them well to make a thick paste
- Now massage it on the scalp and cover it with a shower cap
- Leave it for 40 minutes
- Wash hair using hot water and any shampoo
- Repeat this way two times in one week
5) Use EGGS for Dry Hair:
Eggs are considered one of the best Home Remedies for Dry Hair because they contain lactic and protein that can give strength and moisturize the hair perfectly.
- Take two eggs break and beat them until they become smooth
- Now add little bit of olive oil and stir them well
- Apply it on the dry hair and leave for 25 minutes
- Wash hair with water and any conditioner
- Repeat it 3 times in one week
6) Use ALOE VERA for Dry Hair:
- First, take 3 tbsp gel of Aloe Vera and little bit of coconut oil and heat them
- Mix them well and apply on the dry hair and wrap it with shower cap
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash the hair
- Repeat it one time in one week
7) Use HONEY:
Honey can nourish and moisturize the dry hair and protects the scalp from those bacteria that causes dandruff.
- First, take two tbsp of honey in raw form and one tbsp of olive oil
- Mix them well and apply on the dry hair and cover it with shower cap
- Leave it 18 minutes and wash it with water
- Repeat this procedure one time in one week
8) Use CURRY and COCONUT OIL for Dry Hair:
When you combine the properties of coconut oil and leaves of curry, then it can make the dry hair moisturize and nourished. Although some people may still have their doubts about ‘’home remedies for dry hair and frizzy hair’’ you can have your answer in this remedy.
- First, take two tbsp of coconut oil and 5 curry leaves and heat them properly
- Let them simmer for 7 minutes and let them cool
- Now apply them to the dry hair and massage it into scalp
- Cover it with a towel and let it soak for 20 minutes
- Wash it with water and shampoo
- Repeat this procedure one time in one week
9) Use OLIVE OIL:
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil and 3 tbsp juice of lemon
- Mix them well and apply it on the hair and massage for 2 minutes
- Leave it for 10 minutes and wash it with water and mild shampoo
- Repeat this process two times in one week
10) Use BEER for Dry Hair:
Beer contains the vitamin B and proteins that can moisturize the hair and repair damage hair as well.
- First, fill an empty bottle with beer
- Now wash your hair and spritz on the dry hair
- After that blow dryer your hair to stop the smell of beer
- Leave it for 8 minutes and rinse it with water
- Repeat this remedy one time in 2 weeks
Few essential TIPS you need to follow while using Home Remedies for Dry Hair:
- Do not use any baby shampoo or it can raise the PH level of hair making it more sterile
- Try to massage gently while you are shampooing
- Avoid using hot showers because the hot water takes away the natural oil and make hair dry
- Make sure not to use blow dryer or any hot rollers they can remove the moisture from the hair
- Keep your body and hair hydrated
- Always eat fresh vegetables and fruits usually leafy green stuff
- Protect your hair from sun rays
Have you given a try to all these amazing Home Remedies for Dry Hair then it’s time you start right away and get results you desire most, Also share your experience with me about which one was proven best regarding healing dryness in hair?