8 DIY Home Remedies of Tea Tree Oil for Scalp – TOP 8 Methods
What are the Best Home Remedies of Tea Tree Oil for Scalp – TOP 8 Ways:
If there is one thing that gets into our nervous it having dry scalp, the reason is simply being part of the busy schedules has become the part of our daily life routine, and it can also stop us taking care of our healthy scalp and skin. For this reason we are facing different scalp issues and in order to have vibrant and attractive hair you need to have healthy scalp which you can get by using Tea Tree Oil for Scalp because it is very beneficial to help you get rid of the scalp issue and make it look healthier and beautiful at the same time.
For those of you who are introduced to the tea tree oil for the first time let me give you a little glimpse of it. It is one of those essential oils that made by the green leaves, and it is highly popular in curing scalp and skin problems. Today it can be easily found in every household, or you can simply get it from any grocery store. Below you are about to uncover all the complete details of it that can certainly help to make your scalp healthy and prevent it for a long time.
How much is TEA TREE OIL powerful to treat SCALP?
- Tea tree oil works as anti-fungal that can help to kill all the bacteria that causes the skin cells to become flakes
- It contains tertian which is anti-bacterial and make the follicles of hair penetrates deeper and stop the irritation in scalp
- Tea tree oil is also known to be anti-inflammation that can help to cure scalp no matter in which form it occurs efficiently
- It can also moisturize the scalp
- It works to unclog the sebum which is blocked by the follicles of hair and remove any infections
- It can eliminate the high amount of oil and dirt to make hair look healthy and shinier
What are the DIY remedies of TEA TREE OIL to prevent scalp problems naturally?
As a standalone treatment tea tree oil has gained so much popularity for many of its beauty and health treatments. Most people who usually have their question about ‘’can you leave tea tree oil in your hair’’ well you simply need to use them and see how much they are worth it to make your scalp healthy in every way.
1) Use OLIVE OIL and Tea Tree Oil for Scalp:
- First, take four drops tea tree oil and 2 tbsp of olive oil in warm form
- Mix them well and apply on the scalp
- Leave it for one night
- Wash it with next morning with water
- Repeat this procedure two times for many weeks
2) Use JOJOBA OIL and TEA TREE OIL:
- First, take some drops of tea tree oil and 3 tbsp of jojoba oil
- Now mix them well and gently apply on the scalp and massage
- Leave it for some minutes and wash it with water
- Perform this remedy one time regularly
3) Use PEPPERMINT Oil and Tea Tree Oil for Scalp Treatment:
- First take the equal drops of peppermint oil and tea tree oil
- Now add one cup of water and stir them well
- Apply it on the scalp nicely and leave for some minutes
- Wash it with water and shampoo
- Continue doing this for four times in 2 weeks
4) Use VEGETABLE OIL and TEA TREE OIL:
- First, take five drops of tea tree oil and one tbsp of vegetable oil
- Stir them well and apply on the dry and itchy scalp
- Massage for 1 minute and leave it for some minutes
- After that wash it with cold water
- Repeat this remedy two times for one week
5) Use COCONUT OIL and Tea Tree Oil for Scalp Problems:
To use Tea Tree Oil for Scalp, you can combine it with coconut oil that can give so many results in time and also make hair follicles unblock.
- First, take 2 tbsp of coconut oil and eight drops of tea tree oil
- Mix them well until they take the form of a liquid
- Apply it on the scalp and massage gently
- Now allow it to soak for 35 minutes and wash with water and any conditioner
- You have to repeat this remedy three times in one week
6) Use Shampoo and TEA TREE OIL:
If you have dry, flaky, itchy, or oily scalp, then you can use this method to cure it permanently.
- First, take one tbsp of tea tree oil and add it to the anti-dandruff shampoo
- Mix them well and store for some time
- After that apply it on the scalp and hair massage gently
- Leave it for 8 minutes and wash it with water
- Perform this cure three times for many weeks
7) Use ALOE VERA and Tea Tree Oil for Scalp:
- First, take 20 drops of tea tree oil and 60 ml gel of Aloe Vera
- Mix them well and apply it on the scalp
- Allow this to absorb for 40 minutes and wash it using water thoroughly
- Follow this procedure two times in one week
8) Use LAVENDER OIL and TEA TREE OIL:
Lavender oil can certainly give the scalp smoothness and make it soft because it has anti-inflammation property and it can also work very fast. Some individuals have their doubts about ‘’how to apply tea tree oil to scalp for lice’’ you can get your answer in this remedy because it works for both problems.
- First, take three drops of tea tree oil and 2 tbsp of lavender oil
- Mix them well and apply on the affected area of scalp
- Massage it gently and leave for 5 minutes and wash it
- Repeat this method until scalp get treated
Few of the precautions that you should remember while using Tea Tree Oil for Scalp:
- Tea tree oil can become the reason to cause allergic reactions, so you only need to use it in a limited way
- To get better results make sure to use only pure tea tree oil in all treatments
- If you repeat all these above remedies, then it can help you to get fast relief from scalp issues
- If you have rashes on skin or broken skin then do not apply it otherwise it will make it even worse for you
All of these following remedies of Tea Tree Oil for Scalp are very straightforward and easy to perform. If you have any other ideas, then feel free to share with me.