How you can use Olive Oil for Hair Growth with 8 Amazing Ways
How to Use Olive Oil for Hair Growth with TOP 8 Amazing Ways:
Everyone loves to have lustrous and long hair. For many us, we used to think that hair loss is the sign of aging, but it is not entirely accurate. Many reasons can lead to permanent hair loss including, hectic lifestyle, bad food habits, environment changes, and hormonal changes. Our hair goes through many rough situations on a daily basis that can make them lifeless and weak at a very young age. The best possible way you can treat them is by Olive Oil for Hair Growth which is natural, reliable and efficiently cures hair bringing their gesture for a very long time.
There are some common hair issues that everybody is facing at some point in their lives including, split ends, frizzy, dry, reduced growth of hair, breakage, after seeing them habitually we look for some chemical made solutions based on our problem to fix it. But instead of healing hair, we end up damaging healthy hair and scalp. Fixing hair issues takes a long time, and they can’t just heal immediately because we are mistakenly targeting the wrong origin of it.
Instead of going for chemical treatments you can rather choose natural home remedies like, coconut oil, olive oil, and much more that can help to control hair loss and also improve hair health entirely.
Can OLIVE OIL for Hair growth indeed help stimulate the growth of Hair?
- Olive oil can contribute to lower DHT development in hair that can weaken follicles of hair
- It is antioxidant that fights with radicals and prevents harm to the scalp
- Olive oil also nourishes the hair and circulates blood flow in hair
- Olive oil antimicrobial that can compete with the fungus and infection that causes dandruff and itching
- It also contains omega fatty acids that help hair to stable moisture and prevent dryness
What surprising remedies of OLIVE OIL that can help in Hair Growth?
As an alone cure olive oil can slow down hair falling, no matter in which form you find it you can directly apply on scalp and see results. A lot of people has doubts about ‘’is olive oil good for hair growth’’ you can find your answer when you combine it with natural ingredients to increase the effectiveness on hair.
1) Use CASTOR OIL and Olive Oil for Hair Growth:
Castor oil is antioxidant that can improve shafts of hair making them stronger. It also has antifungal property to destroy scalp infection.
- First, take equal amounts of castor oil and OLIVE OIL
- Heat them together and let cool down
- After that apply it on scalp and massage carefully
- Leave it for 2 hours and wash it using water
- Repeat this process one time for eight days
2) Use HONEY and Olive Oil for Hair Growth:
Honey can help moisturize scalp and hair also prevent frizzy, itchy, and dry scalp.
- Take one tbsp honey and one tbsp olive oil
- Mix well apply on the scalp and hair all over
- Leave it for 35 minutes and wash it with shampoo
- Repeat this procedure for three weeks daily
3) Use CAYENNE PEPPER and Olive Oil for Hair Growth:
- Take one cup of heated olive oil and one tsp cayenne pepper
- Mix them well and apply on scalp
- Massage it gently for 2 minutes
- Leave for 5 hours or one night
- Wash it with water
- Repeat one time regularly
4) Use Olive Oil for Hair Growth and GARLIC:
GARLIC has a high amount of calcium, zinc, and sulfur that can increase the growth of hair and also boost circulation of blood.
- First, take three crushed cloves of garlic and 4 tbsp olive oil
- Heat them for some minutes and let them cool down
- Now strain it and apply on the roots of hair
- Massage it nicely for 3 minutes
- Leave for one hour and wash it
- Perform this remedy four times for one week
5) Use Olive Oil for Hair Growth:
In order to apply Olive Oil for Hair Growth, you can also use it alone, that can exfoliate hair and increase the amount of sebum to improve growth naturally.
- Take 4 tbsp of olive oil and heat carefully
- Direct apply on the hair and scalp
- Massage it nicely for some minutes
- Leave for one night
- Wash it with regular water and any shampoo
- Repeat one time on daily basis
6) Use AVOCADO and Olive Oil for Hair Growth:
Avocado has nutrient and vitamin E that can stimulate the growth of hair and give strength to roots of hair as well.
- Take one ripe avocado and mash it to make paste
- Now add 2 tbsp olive oil and mix
- Apply on the scalp and hair
- Leave for half an hour and rinse it
- Continue doing it five times for two weeks
7) Use COCONUT OIL and OLIVE OIL:
Coconut oil has many fatty acids that can provide proteins to hair and protects them from any breakage. Some people still have their question over ‘’olive oil for hair growth before and after’’ you can only find your answer once you started using it and this remedy is perfect for black hair.
- First, take 2 tbsp coconut oil and 5 tbsp olive oil
- Mix well and apply on hair and scalp
- Massage it gently for 2 minutes
- Leave for 20 minutes
- Rinse it with any shampoo made with herbal
- Keep doing it two times for one week
8) Use TEA TREE OIL and Olive Oil for Hair Growth:
- nine drops TEA TREE OIL and three tsp olive oil
- Stir and apply on the hair and scalp
- Massage it for 5 minutes
- Leave for some hours and rinse it
- Repeat it regularly for two weeks
Vital precautions you need to follow while utilizing Olive Oil for Hair Growth?
- To get immediate results use olive oil in virgin form
- Never to scratch on scalp or it can damage follicles of hair
- Never to use shampoo that has herbal properties or it will leave negative impact on hair
- Do not eat any sugary foods and never to drink caffeine and alcohol
- Try to relax as much as you can to relieve stress
- Cover hair with scarf to protect it from sun rays
If you haven’t tried any of the above remedies of Olive Oil for Hair Growth, then I suggest you can start now and get desirable results. Who does not love their hair and to keep them in good condition you need to choose the right way. Also, share your experience with me which one worked best for you.