OLIVE OIL for Dandruff to Get Rid of Dandruff Quickly – TOP 8 Ways
How to use OLIVE OIL for DANDRUFF – TOP 8 DIY Home Remedies:
Have you ever notice that in which form dead skin cells accumulates? Then your scalp is the best answer for that because they are hair follicles and comes in many shapes like scaly, flakes, itchy, and dry layer the result is dandruff. Evidently, not everyone likes them on their should or hair and want to get rid of them as soon as they can so your perfect option is to use Olive Oil for Dandruff that can be quite useful and nourish the scalp. This type of fungus comes in a mild form like, dermatitis, and seborrhea which triggers it big time. There are also many other causes of it including, climate change, extreme weather, using the wrong chemical made hair style products, stress, constipation, poor hygiene, and much more.
If you want to get rid of dandruff permanently, then you don’t have to spend your precious money on those expensive chemicals, shampoos which some hoe left their side effects. Instead, you need to choose a better alternative such as, OLIVE OIL that is used for many years as a home remedy to cure both beauty and health problems once and for all. It also includes dandruff below you will learn about it with complete details.
How OLIVE OIL works splendidly for treating Dandruff?
- Olive oil can moisturize the hair and scalp and prevent dryness
- It also contains Vitamin A, E, and K and other antioxidant properties to repair skin which is damaged
- Olive can quickly clean the hair follicles and make scalp healthy
- It can also stimulate the flow of blood and promote hair growth
- Olive oil is anti-inflammation that can cure irritation and itchiness
- It gives strength to the hair roots and prevents any breakage
What are the DIY ways of OLIVE OIL you can use for Dandruff?
Olive oil can be utilized as both standalone and combined with other home ingredients to make the hair and scalp healthy. Just make sure you are using it in the organic form that will last longer and keep white flakes away. Most people with scalp have their doubts over ‘’Olive oil for dry scalp does It work’’ there is only one way to find out is to use them accordingly and see results.
1) Use ALOE VERA with OLIVE OIL for Dandruff:
Aloe Vera has Pectin that can help to stimulate the dead skin cells and also promotes the new ones in hair.
- First take 3 tbsp gel of Aloe Vera fresh and one tbsp of Olive oil
- Mix them well and massage into the scalp
- Leave it for 25 minutes and wash with milk shampoo and water
- Repeat this remedy one time in one week
2) Use LEMON with OLIVE OIL for Dandruff:
- Take one tbsp juice of lemon and one tbsp of Olive oil
- Stir well and apply on the dry scalp
- Massage it gently in round motion
- Leave it for 22 minutes and wash it with water
- Repeat this process three times in one week
3) Use TEA TREE OIL with OLIVE OIL:
Tea tree oil can fight the fungus and moisturize the skin.
- Take one tbsp of Olive oil and 9 drops of tea tree oil
- Use your fingertips to apply on the scalp
- Massage it gently and rub little bit
- Leave it for 25 minutes and wash it with mild shampoo and water
- Keep doing this procedure on daily basis
4) Use Simple OLIVE OIL:
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil and warm it
- Now use your fingertips and apply on the scalp
- Massage it for some minutes and leave for one night
- Now wash it with cold water
- You can repeat this process once in a week
5) Use CASTOR OIL with OLIVE OIL for Dandruff:
- Take and warm one tbsp of castor oil and one tbsp of Olive oil
- Mix them well and apply on the scalp
- Massage it gently and wrap the hair with towel
- Leave for 10 minutes
- Now wash it with water and anti-dandruff shampoo
- Repeat on regular basis
6) Use Black pepper with OLIVE OIL:
Black pepper has zinc and selenium that can destroy the fungus the in scalp.
- Take and mix 2tbsp of Olive oil and one tbsp of black pepper
- Apply on the dry scalp and massage in rubbing motion
- Leave it for two hours
- Wash it with water
- Do this remedy only in night time daily
7) Use HONEY with OLIVE OIL:
Honey has the anti-inflammation and antiviral properties that can nourish the scalp quickly. Many people prefer to perform ‘’Olive oil for scalp overnight’’ well, this remedy will certainly help you for your convenience.
- First, warm one cup of olive oil
- Add 2 tbsp of honey and stir well
- Now massage it into the scalp gently
- Leave it for 12 minutes and wash it with water
- Repeat this procedure every day
8) Use Almond Oil with OLIVE OIL for Dandruff:
- First, take equal amount of olive oil and Almond oil
- Mix them well and apply on the scalp
- Massage it in round motion
- Leave it for some minutes
- Wash it with mild shampoo and water
- Perform this remedy two times in one week
Few safety precautions you should follow while using Olive Oil for Dandruff:
- Do not use any commercial conditioner, style products, and shampoos
- Make sure to avoid blow hair dryer
- Always use olive oil in organic form
- You can also use olive oil on kids
- Make sure to maintain good hygiene
- Eat a well balanced healthy diet
- If you are allergic to it then stop using it right away and have patch test
- Consult with your doctor if the treatments not working
You can attempt any of these following remedies of Olive Oil for Dandruff which is very beneficial for the scalp. Let me know which solution works perfectly for you so others can learn it and implement as well.