10 Most Effective Home Remedies for Sagging Breasts
With aging, most of our body tissues lose their shape. This change is highly prominent for our skin and breasts. As the skin loses its shapes, wrinkles form. Similarly, as the women’s breasts sag down, they lose a major portion of their beauty. Just like every other health-related issues, various creams, surgical methods, and lotions are available in the market, which comes with a side effect. So, we recommend going with a natural treatment using home remedies for sagging breasts.
The breasts are made up of the tissues that are responsible for producing milk and fat in women. The sagging of these muscles is a natural process and usually happens after the age of 40 years but can occur earlier in some cases. These cases are nutritional deficiencies, poorly fitted bra, quick weight loss, pregnancy, breastfeeding, alcohol or nicotine consumption, T.B., and cancer. The use of home remedies provides you the best options to deal with your saggy breasts in the comfort of your home and without any fear of the side effects.
If you are looking for the best ways to tighten the loose and sagging breasts, then look no further, as we have already compiled a list of useful home remedies for sagging breasts. Just pick a solution, read its step by step procedure and follow it.
Ice massage for sagging breasts
Massaging your breasts using ice is one of the easiest and highly effective methods of lifting up the sagged breasts. The low temperature of the ice causes contraction of the breasts tissues, which makes them firmer.
- Take two cubes of ice from an ice tray
- Massage each breast with the cubes in circular pattern
- Pat dry your breasts using a soft cotton towel after a minute
- Immediately wear a properly fitting bra
- For next 30 minutes, stay in a reclining position
- Repeat this procedure every day at regular intervals
Olive Oil for Sagging Breasts
The fatty acids and antioxidants present in olive oil make it the best breast tightening oil, as it reverses the damage and health related issues caused by radicals present in the body. Moreover, it provides an improved texture and tone to the skin and prevents the sagging of your breasts.
- Take a few drops of olive oil in your palms
- Massage both of your palms to heat up the oil
- Now rub your breasts in the upward motion of your palms
- Keep up the massage for about 15 minutes as it encourages cell repair and improves the flow of blood through them
- For better results, use this method for 4 to 5 times every week
Egg yolk and Cucumber for Sagging Breasts
The combination of egg yolk and cucumber is a natural skin-toner, as it nourishes the skin and keeps it supple by provide an enormous quantity of vitamins and proteins and lift up your sagging breasts.
- Take one cucumber in a blender
- Blend it until it gets the shape of a fine paste
- Now to this blended cucumber, add 1 TBSP butter and one egg yolk
- Stir well to mix the ingredients thoroughly
- Gently apply this mixture to your breasts
- Let it stay on for about one hour and wash it off using cold water
- Repeat this process at least one time every week
Egg white for Sagging Breasts
Egg white is a rich source of hydro-lipid which does a perfect job in tightening the loose skin present around the breasts. The nourishing and astringent properties of egg white assist in toning of the breasts.
- Take one egg
- Separate it white in a small bowl
- Now continuously whisk this egg white until you get a consistent foamy texture
- Apply this foamy egg white on your breasts
- Wash it off with cold water using cucumber juice after leaving it on for about 30 minutes
- Repeat the procedure at least once every week
Fenugreek for Sagging Breasts
According to Ayurveda, fenugreek contains a lot of vitamins and antioxidants which assist the body in combat against the free radicals, thus help in lifting up your breasts and tightening them.
- Take some water in a cup
- Add ¼ cup of fenugreek powder
- Mix both the ingredients well until the mixture gets the shape of a thick paste
- Apply and gently massage using this paste for a few minutes
- Let it stay on for another 30 minutes
- Finally, wash it off using cold water
- Repeat the application at least one time every week
Pomegranate for Sagging Breasts
Pomegranate possesses exceptional anti-aging properties, which keep the skin supple and prevent the sagging of the breasts. The phytonutrients present in the seed oil of pomegranate assist in firming up the breasts.
- Take peel of a pomegranate in a blender
- Blend it into its paste form
- To it, also add some mustard oil
- Stir well and let the ingredients mix
- Massage your breasts in a circular pattern using this mixture
- Wash the mixture off after 10 minutes
- Repeat this process every night before going to sleep
Aloe Vera for Sagging Breasts
Just like fenugreek, Aloe Vera also contains antioxidants which help in the reduction of free radicals and tightening up the breasts.
- Take an Aloe Vera Gel
- Scoop out some gel from it
- Apply this gel on your breasts and massage in circular pattern for about 10 minutes
- Keep it untouched for next 10 minutes and let it dry
- Wash off the gel with the help of warm water
- Repeat the procedure for 4 to 5 times every week
Shea Butter for Sagging Breasts
Shea Butter, being a rich source of vitamin E, prevents the cell damage, repairs the damaged cells and lifts up the breasts.
- Take some Shea butter in a bowl
- Apply and massage for about 10 to 15 minutes by the circular and upwards motions of your hand
- Keep it there and let it dry
- Rinse off using lukewarm water
- Repeat the application four times every week
Oil Massage for Sagging Breasts
The use of essential oils or vegetable oils for the sagging breasts is a useful remedy. Vegetable oil usually includes olive oil, gingerly oil, almond oil, mustard oil and many others; whereas essentials oils, on the other hand, include cypress oil, lavender oil, peppermint oil and many others.
- Apply an essential or vegetable on each of your breasts while laying on your back
- Massage each breast in a circular pattern for about 20 minutes
- Let the skin absorb the applied oil
- For better results, repeat the application every day
Milk cream and almond oil mask for Sagging Breasts
Moisturizing the breasts tissues is the most useful treatment for tightening the breasts. It is the lack of moisture that causes the breasts to lose their elasticity and freshness. Almond oil contains enormous quantities of vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E along with oleic and linoleic acids. This combination repairs the damaged skin, prevents any further damage to it, strengthens the tissues and keeps it tightened. Milk cream hydrates the skin and keeps it moisturized.
- Take 2 TBSP almond oil in a small bowl
- Mix 5 TBSP of fresh milk cream
- Apply and gently massage for 10 minutes in upward circular motions.
- Wash the application off with lukewarm water after leaving it on for about 15 minutes
- Pat your breasts dry using a soft cotton towel
- Repeat this procedure four times every week
Safety precautions and tips of Sagging Breasts
- Don’t try to lose your weight too quickly and keep a check on it, as too quick weight loss in small time can cause breasts to sag and lose their fullness.
- Try swimming as it is quite a useful way to tone the muscles and can lift up your breasts.
- Don’t perform forward bends and avoid jogging, running and contracting pose without using a bra.
- For playing sports, always wear a sports bra. You can also perform breast tightening yoga if you want.
- Avoid nicotine consumption, drinking, and smoking.
- Always take good care of your body posture, especially while sitting and walking.
- To provide enough support to your breasts, wear a bra that correctly fits your breasts size or a sagging breast bra.
- Drink a lot of water to keep your body hydrated.
Which of these remedies proved helpful for you? If you think, we forgot to mention an important solution regarding home remedies for sagging breasts, then please do tell us. And don’t forget to share your experiences with us.