9 DIY Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure- Best 9 Methods
Best 9 Essential Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure:
According to a medical survey, it has seen that there are more than 87 million people are suffering from having high blood pressure that only means that an average 3 per 6 adults over the age of 20 to 25 are having it usually. High blood pressure is also known as hypertension is considered a silent killer disease that can come to your body unnoticed and also has no symptoms. Many people suffer from it for many years without knowing its actual presence. You don’t need to worry about too much you can control it by using Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure that can prove so much beneficial and useful to manage it.
If hypertension is not cured in time or can’t control it, then it can lead to many health issues including, loss of vision, stroke, kidney failure, and heart disease. Below you are about to find out how you can use natural home remedies instead of depending on medicines to prevent any symptoms of it and keep its control.
What are the causes of High Blood pressure?
- Taking frequent amount of salt-rich foods
- Too much Alcohol
- Taking heroin and cocaine
- Lack of physical activities
- Low intake of foods that requires potassium
- Uncontrollable stress
9 Superb Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure that can help to control your blood pressure :
It is basic to respond to mend high blood pressure. On the off chance that you leave them untreated and sit tight for quite a while then it can require a lot of medical attention. Many individuals have their inquiry over ”how to control high blood pressure immediately” you can discover your answer underneath in home cures that can decrease its level accurately.
1) Use GARLIC for High Blood Pressure:
Garlic can lower high blood pressure actually because it has many properties that can ease blood circulation in the body.
- Take two cloves of garlic and minced it to make a thicker paste
- Now add it in one cup of hot milk and stir well
- After that drink it while it still warm
- Repeat it commonly two times every day
2) Use CELERY for High Blood Pressure:
Celery can work without having any side effects and prove instant results in controlling blood pressure.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh celery and one tsp juice of lemon and one cup of carrots
- blend them to make a smoothie of them
- drink it slowly
- Repeat it one time on consistent schedule
3) Use HIBISCUS for High Blood Pressure:
Peppermint has fortifying impacts that can invigorate dissemination of blood pressure and avert blood thickening in the skin.
- Take one cup of water and boil it
- Now add 2 tbsp of hibiscus and little bit of cinnamon
- simmer for 5 minutes and let it cool down
- drink it slowly
- Follow this three times entire day
4) Use COCONUT WATER for High Blood Pressure:
- Take 9 ounces of coconut water fresh and beverages it
- Stick to this cure two times on regular schedule
5) Use BLUEBERRY for High Blood Pressure:
Using blueberries can decrease blood pressure quite fast. It is easily one of the best Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure because it can control vessels of blood losing their grip on stimulation.
- Take one cup of milk and some handful of blueberries
- Blend well to make juice of them
- add a little bit of honey and drink
- Repeat it three times consistently
6) Use CARROTS for High Blood Pressure:
A carrot works as a magic potion to lower high blood pressure and also improves digestion as well.
- First, take three chopped carrots and one tsp beetroot
- Now blend well to make smoothie and add little bit of ginger pieces
- put it in a glass and drink it
- Keep doing this for two times on every day
7) Use TOMATOES for High Blood Pressure:
Tomatoes are filled with potassium and are antibiotics that can help to ease tension and vessels of blood and low their pressure as well.
- Take 3 or 4 fresh tomatoes and cut their skin
- Now blend them well and add little bit of salt
- drink it slowly
- You can use this cure commonly three times a day
8) Use CARDAMOM for High Blood Pressure:
Cardamom is a perfect source to get potassium, and it can also flush out all the sodium from the body. It is antioxidant that can relieve stress in blood. Most people have their concerns while using ‘’how to lower blood pressure naturally and quickly’’ this remedy is the answer you’ve been looking.
- First, take one tbsp powder of cardamom and one cup hot water
- Now mix well and add little bit of honey to taste, drink it slowly
- Repeat two times daily
9) Use TURMERIC for High Blood Pressure:
- First, take two tsp powder of turmeric and one cup warm water
- steep for some minutes and drink while it is still warm
- Repeat 2 times every day
Additional TIPS that can demonstrate significant results while utilizing Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure:
- increase your physical activities to control weight from growing
- Never to take too much alcohol or salt or they can make you hypersensitive
- take a significant amount of potassium in foods to low blood pressure
- eat vegetables and fruits in your daily diets
- Avoid eating dairy products and low-fat meat
- Consult with your specialist if still, your blood pressure is rising
On the off chance that you are experiencing this sort of health problem which is globally popular, at this point you can start utilizing above Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure because they are simple and straightforward and won’t have any symptoms. Moreover, share your valuable feedback with me so I can know how much these strategies have provided you with enough results.