TOP 8 Natural Home Remedies for Cradle Cap – TOP 8 Ways
HOME REMEDIES for CRADLE CAP to Get Rid it Permanently:
You may have encountered many skin problems in your life, but cradle cap is something that usually found in babies, just like ACNE it causes dry skin, flaky, yellow or brown scaling on the child’s scalp. It is a very common and can disappear itself in some months on its own approximately from 5 to 10 months without using any treatments. However, if it stays for longer than you can sure it using Home Remedies for Cradle Cap because they are just perfect and quite simple where you no longer need to spend too much money on expensive treatments. If the baby feel itching and it grows in the baby’s ears, eyelids, eyebrows and other body parts then you should worry. It may create, but it is not contagious like other skin problems.
The causes of cradle cap is still unknown but according to many medical types of research it has found out that it only caused when the hormones are passes through from mother to a child, food allergies, extreme weather, fungal growth, antibiotics taken by mother in pregnant condition, overstimulation of baby’s oil glands, or growth of yeast in digestive tract. You should need to consult with your pediatrician how it spread.
Do not take it just as a mild problem where you only need to wash the scalp of a baby or massage it with fingers, or using a brush to lose the flaky scales and wash it with any baby shampoo.
What home remedies are perfect you can consider for treating cradle crap naturally?
You don’t need to worry about it at all, this type of skin infection occurs in most cases, but you can use home remedies to treat it without causing any harm to the baby and his skin. Many people still wonder ‘’how long does cradle cap last’’ well, no one can give the right answer for it, but you can surely loosen it with precise ways.
1) Use COCONUT OIL:
- First, take some drops of coconut oil in hands
- Now apply it right on the scalp of baby
- Massage it for 20 minutes
- Leave for some minutes and then wash it with water
- Repeat this treatment regularly
2) Use ALMOND OIL:
- Take some drops of almond oil in hands
- Apply it on the scalp of baby
- Massage it gently in round shape
- Leave for some minutes and wash it with water
- Continue doing this frequently every day one time
3) Use MINERAL OIL:
Mineral oil can prevent the dehydration in the skin and make it soft.
- Take some drops of mineral oil in hands
- Apply it on the scalp of the baby
- Leave for one night and wash it next morning
- Repeat this process each day
4) Use OLIVE OIL:
In order to use Home Remedies for Cradle Cap olive oil is one of the best cures that has antioxidants that cleanse the skin and protects it. It has vitamin A and unclogs pores as well.
- Take some drops of olive oil in hands
- Apply it directly on the scalp of baby
- Massage it and gently spread it all over to his head
- Leave it for 25 minutes and wash it with water
- Repeat this remedy on everyday basis
5) Use petroleum jelly:
- Take some of the petroleum jelly
- Apply it on the scalp of baby
- Massage it gently and leave for one hour
- Now wash it water
- Use any soft brush to do that
- Perform this treatment many times in one week
6) Use BAKING SODA:
- First, take 2 tbsp BAKING SODA and mix it with water
- Make a thick paste and apply on the scalp of baby
- Massage it well and leave for some minutes
- After that wash it with water and shampoo
- Continue doing this regularly
7) Use TEA TREE OIL:
Mostly cradle cap is caused by fungal infection so for that you produce tea tree oil that is known for its antiseptic properties. Most people think that ‘’why do babies get cradle cap’’ your answer lies in this remedy.
- First, take some drops of tea tree oil and mix it with an essential oil
- Now apply directly on the scalp of the baby
- Massage it well and leave for 12 minutes
- Wash it with water and any mild shampoo
- Repeat it on regular basis
8) Use ACV:
ACV is antifungal and has acetic acids that can fight against the skin infection to prevent any dryness.
- First, take one tbsp of ACV and 2 tbsp of water
- Stir them well and apply on the scalp of baby
- Massage it in round shape gently
- Let it soak for 18 minutes
- Now wash it with water
- Repeat this cure every day one time
- Make sure don’t let ACV get into the eyes of baby
Simple tips you need to follow while using Home Remedies for Cradle Cap:
- Avoid using frequent combing or brushing on the scales of baby
- Never to use any other sharp items to remove scales
- You can use humidifier is the skin does get too much dry
- Use baby diet so you can see which food is allergic to him
- Make sure to moisturize the scalp of baby after every shower
- Consult with your doctor before you use any of the medication or treatment for cradle cap
- Always wash the affected area to remove the traces of it
All of this following Home Remedies for Cradle Cap is natural and safe, but you have to be patient because some of them might take some time, but eventually, they will show their magic. Also, share your experience with me what was turned out to be your favorite.