TOP 10 Most Effective Foods for Constipation – Healthandcaretips
TOP 10 Best FOODS for CONSTIPATION:
Constipation is known as uncomfortable and shared health problem associated with digestion which stools get hard, and bowels can’t pass through from them quickly. So you feel pain and bloated. It is essential that you should know this kind of problem occurs when you eat an enormous amount of fatty and spicy foods, lack of laxatives, feeling stress, and lower intake of fiber and water. You better need to work on your diet plan by using perfect Foods for Constipation that can prove beneficial and make your bowel movements smooth. Some people develop fistula in the inner tissue of the anal cavity that gets injured by hardened stool which causes bleeding and formation of pus comes, out frequently.
This type of problem makes you not to concertmaster on work, and you are unable to eat anything properly, and the result could lead to constipation and discomfort. In many cases, constipation is caused by the due to lack of water and fiber in the body. An average person usually needs fiber to intake from 35 to 30 grams a day to get bowel movements regularly. So you need to choose your foods carefully which filled with fiber and ate them on your diet. You also need to drink more liquids and fluids so you can have the proper digestive system working and prevent any problem.
What foods are eligible to use for constipation naturally?
The list of foods you are about to see is handy to cure illness, and you need to include them into your daily diet plan as well. Many people have their doubts over ‘’what to eat when constipated or bloated’’ you need to read all the following foods list and use them accordingly to see how much they are efficient and works as laxatives.
1) Use water for Constipation:
Drinking water is the most important remedy to prevent constipation it can moisten the intestine and makes bowel movements quickly outside the body.
- Take one glass of water
- Drink it
- Try to drink more than 9 glasses of water in one day
2) Use fruits:
Fruits are very efficient to treat constipation they can be the fantastic source of getting fiber and many other nutrients.
- Take guava, berries
- Oranges, kiwi, apple, banana,
- Grapes, peaches, pears,
- Pineapple, strawberries
- eat each of them on the daily basis
3) Use dried fruits for Constipation:
Dried fruits can give a lot of fiber and work as laxatives to treat constipation.
- Take prune or raisins in one cup
- Now blend them and make juice of them
- Drink this juice on empty stomach in morning
- You can also eat them in raw form
- Repeat this remedy 1 time in one day
4) Use vegetables:
Vegetables specifically green ones can prove beneficial to keep bowel movements regular and has a high amount of fiber in them and also helps to improve digestion better.
- Take, beans, cabbage, broccoli, carrots
- Avocado, potatoes, kale, spinach,
- Peas, lemon, radish
- Use all of them in your daily meals regularly
5) Use seeds:
There are some natural seeds which can be very useful in treating constipation and are one of the best Foods for Constipation that work with dietary to provide a significant amount of fiber also loose stools.
- Take coriander seeds, flaxseeds
- Blend them well and use with yogurt or orange juice
- Add little bit of pepper and consume
- Repeat this process 2 times in one day for constipation
6) Use whole grains for Constipation:
Switch from the refined grains like white rice, flour, because they will not resolve constipation issue and you can suffer from chronic Constipation. So go for whole grains that are good for your health.
- Take brown rice, popcorn, rye, oats,
- Whole wheat, barley, bulgur
- Use all of them one by one in your diet plan daily
7) Use Essential Oils:
Oils can also be used to treat constipation because they have the natural properties to work best for the human body.
- Take 2 tbsp of castor oil or olive oil
- Put each of them in one glass of water and stir
- Now drink it, you can also use milk instead of water
- Continue doing this until constipation is long gone
8) Use yogurt:
Yogurt contains many antibiotics in it that can soften the hard stool naturally. In many cases, people think ‘’what foods to relieve constipation fast’’ yogurt is your answer for that, try to consume one or two cups of Greek yogurt in one day.
9) Use Lentils:
Lentils are a great source for getting fiber, vitamins, and minerals that are essential for everyday diet. It can help lower blood sugar levels, and keep the weight in healthy shape. It is effortless to prepare lentils all you need is to add them into a water and wait until they become soft and after that cook them and eat 6 grams of lentils in one day.
10) Use HONEY:
- Take one tbsp of honey and add it to one cup of water
- Stir well and add little juice of lemon
- Now drink it
- Use this remedy two times every day
For better results to prevent constipation follow these essential TIPS of Foods for Constipation:
- Taking high amount of fiber rich foods can help a lot to cure constipation
- Make sure to drink 8 glasses of water in one day it will regulate bowels
- It is important only to eat fresh vegetables and fruits in your diet
- You can add some spice to, carom, fennel, turmeric,
- Avoid overeating junk food
- Never skip your meals make sure to eat them it will help to make digestive system improve
- If your constipation does not go away within three days then consult with your doctor
When was the last time you feel bloated or constipated, then I urge you to use these Foods for Constipation and see how entirely you get rid of them without any harm? I hope you find these foods useful and don’t forget to share your experience with me.