How to Use Cucumber for Dark Circles under Eyes – TOP 8 Methods
How You Can Use Cucumber for Dark Circles under Eyes – TOP 8 DIY Home Remedies:
One thing is for sure is that our eyes tell a lot about us and having dark circles can’t lower our confidence and beauty unless you decide not to cure them. They are black tint, bluish, and shadowy that occurs under your eyes is the results when the blood vessels get open by the skin. But you can certainly cure it by using Cucumber for Dark Circles under eyes because it has many great properties for healing skin. One of the biggest for having it is a lack of sleeping that can thin the skin under eyes. In case you not know is that proper sleeping can improves the circulation of blood and flush out all the broken vessels of blood and reduce the blood level reaching under eyes.
You don’t always need to waste money and time on using those commercial lotions, or creams which will leave harmful side effects because they made with false chemicals that can surely damage the skin more. Instead, you can moisturize your skin just like natural using affordable, effective, and natural home remedies that can lighten dark circles in no time such as, cucumber and much more.
You heard it right many common vegetables can provide various health benefits either you consume them to use externally or most important is that they can improve the many skin problems as well. You just need to pay attention of how to use it properly that will help to eradicate dark circles.
What type of properties of CUCUMBER can contribute to reducing Dark Circles under Eyes?
- Cucumber is very rich in providing Vitamin C that can help to increase the development of collagen and also restores skin’s elasticity
- It also has the manganese that can reduce the swelling and inflammation
- Cucumber contains potassium that can lower the fine line appearance
- It is also known as astringent to lighten the dark spots and tighten the skin and soft
- Cucumber can also calm the skin and soothe eyes
- It is 96% water it can moisturize and hydrate skin
Which ways can you use CUCUMBER to prevent and reduce Dark Circles Under Eyes?
Cucumber as a stand alone remedy has so much great health benefits, but when you combine it with other home ingredients, then it ca mainly work to make skin lighter and keep it healthy for a very long time. A vast majority of people have their questions about ‘’do cucumber get rid of dark circles’’ you can only find your answer when you use it just like you eat cucumber on a diet you can also use it for skin issues.
1) Use LEMON with CUCUMBER for Dark Circles under eyes:
Lemon has the bleaching properties that can make skin healthy and soft also it can destroy the bacteria and remove toxins.
- First, take and peel one small cucumber
- Now chop it and blend it and add one cup juice of lemon
- Use cotton ball to apply on under eyes area
- Leave it for 18 minutes and wash it water
- Repeat this process four times in one week
2) Use Sandalwood with CUCUMBER for Dark Circles under eyes:
- Take a cucumber and blend it
- Now include 2 tbsp power of sandalwood and mix well
- Use your fingertips to apply on the under eyes area
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it with cold water
- Repeat this cure two times in one week
3) Use Potato with CUCUMBER:
- Take one small potato peel and chop it
- Blend it to make puree
- Now do the same with cucumber
- After that strain the juice of it
- Mix both of them well
- Apply it on the affected area of skin
- Leave it for 16 minutes
- Wash it with water
- Repeat it two times in one week
4) Use Slices of CUCUMBER for Dark Circles under eyes:
To use Cucumber for Dark Circles under eyes, you can also use it single by using its slices that can also prove great for skin.
- First wash, your face cleanly
- Take and cut one-inch cucumber and make slices of it
- Place it on the both eyes
- Leave it for 25 minutes
- After that remove them and wash with water
- Repeat this procedure two times in one day
5) Use MINT with CUCUMBER:
Using Mint, it can soothe and calm the skin and also reduce the puffiness under the skin.
- Take some handful leave of mint and crush them to make thick paste
- Put it in a blender and also add peel and chopped cucumber
- Blend them well and use cotton ball to apply on under eyes skin
- Let it soak for 10 minutes and wash it water
- Try to repeat this four times in one week
6) Use Rosewater with CUCUMBER:
- First, use a cotton ball and apply rose water under eyes affected area
- Now place cucumber slices over them to dry
- Leave it for 9 minutes
- Remove them and wash it with hot water
- Stick to this procedure until you see fading signs under eyes skin
7) Use MILK and CUCUMBER for Dark Circles under eyes:
Milk can penetrate the skin deeply and also moisturize the under the skin and keep it in healthy condition. Many people have their doubts related to ‘’how often should you put cucumbers on your eyes’’ well you will find your answer in this remedy which is very popular.
- First, wash your face
- Now apply sliced cucumber on both eyes and leave for 12 minutes
- After that remove them and use cotton ball to apply milk under eyes skin
- Let dry for some minutes and wash it with water
- Keep doing this cure three times in one week
8) Use ACV with CUCUMBER:
- Take 2 tbsp of ACV and 2 tbsp juice of cucumber
- Mix them well
- Now consume it with empty stomach
- Perform this remedy only one time in morning every day
For better results follow these TIPS while using Cucumber for Dark Circles under eyes:
- Try to drink at least eight glasses of water to keep skin hydrated
- Sleep at least for 8 to 10 hours
- Eat a healthy and well-balanced diet
- Avoid taking carbohydrates and sugar
- Do not use smoking or alcohol
- Do some regular exercises
- Make sure not to apply any makeup under eye skin
- If these dark circles are not going away for two weeks then consult with your doctor
You can try any of these following remedies of Cucumber for Dark Circles under eyes safely. Let me know which treatment worked splendidly for you.