TOP 4 Effective Ways of BAKING SODA for Constipation
How to Use BAKING SODA for CONSTIPATION – TOP 4 Ways:
We all know that constipation can be very uncomfortable and disturbing for everyone. Because most of us don’t pay attention to our health and eat those spicy foods and drink false chemical made stuff that makes our digestive system in pain and this can lead to constipation. Every person has different symptoms of it. But you can choose to cure it right at your home. You no longer need to spend an enormous amount of money but instead wanted reliable and fruitful ways like, Baking Soda for Constipation it is a powerful DIY remedy that has known for treating many beauty and health problems for many centuries.
As I was saying there are different symptoms, you will see from person to another including, infrequent stools, pain, hard stools, and having difficulty in passing stools from the colon. It can be a painful suffering if you do not do something about it. People of any age could become victim of it especially young people, so you better find the perfect solution that acts to give you relief naturally.
However, BAKING SODA is other another story; it can cure constipation very fast because the things it brings with like, carbon dioxide and salt can make your digestive system improve and cleanse colon as well. Whenever you ingest it with water, you will see that how much it can prove beneficial to your health.
Is BAKING SODA genuinely ideal for treating CONSTIPATION?
- BAKING SODA can help to release the gar and significant amount of air in the body.
- It can stop stomach ache, pain, and pressure in digestive tract, and bloat
- It can also help to pass through waste quickly from intestines and neutralize stomach
- BAKING SODA can draw out the fluids from the digestive system and gives strength to muscles to mood food apparently
- It acts as a laxative to make soft the stools, so you no longer feel pain while passing waste
What are the successful ways of BAKING SODA to help get relief from constipation?
As standalone remedy BAKING SODA has proven its importance in many ways but when you decide to combine it with other home ingredients, then its results get double, and you can get rid of constipation quite soon. But before you do there, are some people who might think that ‘’is baking soda used as a laxative’’ you can get your answer with complete details in below so you can figure out what works best for your constipation condition.
1) Use ACV with BAKING SODA for Constipation:
- Take one bowl and add one tbsp BAKING SODA and 2 tbsp ACV fresh
- Mix well you can also add little bit of salt for taste
- Now consume it
- Repeat this remedy 2 times in one day
2) Use LEMON with BAKING SODA:
Lemon has citric acids that can stimulate intestine and flush out the toxins from the colon. It also aids to make your digestion improve, and ensures that there is no considerable amount of acids in the stomach that makes you feel discomfort.
- First, take one tbsp juice of lemon and one tsp BAKING SODA
- Add them to 14-ounce glass of water
- Stir well and drink it
- Continue doing this on regular basis one time
3) Use water with BAKING SODA for Constipation:
To use Baking Soda for Constipation, you can certainly combine it with water that can make it more precise and soothe the pain quickly.
- First, pour water in hot form in one glass
- Now add 2 tsp BAKING SODA in it
- Stir well until both get dissolved completely
- Drink it only in morning with empty stomach
- Perform this remedy one time daily in morning
4) Take the bath of BAKING SODA for Constipation:
- First, add 2 cups of BAKING SODA in the bath tub of water
- Stir it well
- Now soak it for 20 minutes
- Take a shower with clean water
- Keep doing this remedy until you constipation goes away
Few Safety TIPS you should follow before using Baking Soda for Constipation:
Just like every ingredient has its benefits exactly like that some have side effects which you need to be aware so it can help you get desirable results in time. Most people have their doubts over using ‘’baking soda laxative recipe’’ but fail to recognize the ways of making it. I hope these tips will help you to use BAKING SODA more accurately.
- If you are a person who is on salt-free diet, then you can use BAKING SODA that can contribute to release salt in body
- If you are allergic to it then stops using BAKING SODA immediately otherwise it can cause kidney, and heart problems.
- Only take this ingredient in limited amount
- Avoid taking any food or supplements which are high in calcium mostly dairy products
- BAKING SODA can increase the PH level of body
- It also comes in many forms like pills, powder, and liquids
All the remedies of Baking Soda for Constipation listed are safe and natural. You can try them without having any second thought, if there is something more you want to share with me then feel free to do. I am open to suggestions so others can learn it as well.