How to Cure Dandruff with Apple Cider Vinegar – TOP 9 Ways
How to Use APPLE CIDER VINEGAR for DANDRUFF – TOP 9 DIY Home Remedies:
Dandruff can cause you many problems like itching, white flakes, loss of hair and much more. All of these are common issues that most people are suffering from because it is due to a fungus known as MALASSEZIA that is represents in the scalp. But for many reasons it can get triggered like, hormonal changes, not having improper hygiene, and pollution. You can indeed treat it using Apple Cider Vinegar for Dandruff it is quite easy and reliable remedy that can soothe the dryness in the hair and control it at the same time. This fungus can trigger the oleic acid in the skin cells where this fungus feeds all of them alive and in the end, it will lead to dryness and itching in the head.
We are also aware that dandruff is not contiguous and harmless, but the white flakes you see can embarrass you because no matter what you do you can’t just cure it completely. But you can still control it using the maximum impact of natural home ingredients such as BAKING SODA, Aloe Vera, Apple Cider Vinegar, and much more. So today let’s talk about using ACV, and you will get all the details about it.
Does Apple Cider Vinegar work brilliantly in curing Dandruff?
- ACV has enormous amount of potent antibacterial properties that can destroy the fungus that causes dandruff and many other infections related to scalp
- It is also anti-inflammation that soothe the irritation and swelling
- ACV has the acidic level that can also balance the PH standards of the scalp and control the fungus
- It removes the impurities without damaging the production of oil
- The enzyme presented in ACV can open the clog pores and helps to make scalp healthy
What are the common methods you can use to treat DANDRUFF?
As a standalone remedy, ACV has proven so much beneficial for human health, but when you combine it with other home ingredients, and then it can show its greatness and treat dandruff perfectly. Most people still have their doubts over how to use ‘’apple cider vinegar dandruff overnight’’ you need to read all the recommended methods to see which suits best for your convenience.
1) Use fenugreek with Apple Cider Vinegar for Dandruff:
Fenugreek has the antifungal properties that can fight with dandruff effectively and also moisturize the scalp.
- First, take some handful of fenugreek seeds and soak them in water for 5 hours
- Now strain water and blend the fenugreek seeds to make a thick paste
- Now add some drops of ACV and mix
- Apply it on the scalp and leave for one hour
- Wash it with water
- Repeat this process daily
2) Use Essential Oil with ACV:
- First, wash the hair to balance the PH level
- Now take 2 tbsp of ACV and put into water
- After that pour some drops of either lavender oil or rosemary oil and mix
- Massage it gently on the scalp for 3 minutes
- Wash it with shampoo and water
- Repeat it one time for the whole week
3) Use warm Apple Cider Vinegar for Dandruff:
- First, boil 2 cups of ACV
- Let it cool for some minutes
- Now apply it all over the head and hair
- Leave for 50 minutes and wash
- Stick to this remedy two times in one week
4) Use Grape Seed oil with ACV:
- Take one tbsp of ACV and 2 tbsp of Grape seed oil
- Now mix them well
- Apply and massage it on the scalp
- Leave it for 45 minutes and wash it
- Repeat this procedure two times in one week
5) Use peppermint with Apple Cider Vinegar for Dandruff:
To use Apple Cider Vinegar for Dandruff the best way you can combine it with peppermint because it is anti-inflammation and also antiseptic that reduces the itchiness caused by dandruff.
- Take one cup of ACV and three leaves of peppermint and put them in water
- Steep for one hour and strain
- Put it in the bottle of spray and use on the scalp
- Keep doing this until your dandruff is no longer
6) Use witch hazel with ACV:
Rosemary has the very high amount of antifungal properties to cure dandruff and also inflammation.
- Take a bowl and add one cup of ACV and some drops of witch hazel
- Mix it well and apply on your hair
- Massage it for 5 minutes and leave for 15 minutes
- Wash it with cold water
- Repeat this procedure one time in one week
7) Use LEMON with ACV:
- First, take one cup of water and add 2 cups of ACV and 2 tbsp juice of lemon
- Stir them all well and pour into a bottle of spray
- Use it on the scalp and wrap hair with any towel and leave for 40 minutes
- Wash it with water and shampoo
- Repeat it three times regularly
8) Use HONEY with ACV:
Honey can moisturize the cells of the skin and also hydrates the scalp. Some people have their question about ‘’apple cider vinegar and honey for dandruff’’ works effectively. Well, this remedy is your answer for that.
- First take one cup of hot water, 2 cups of ACV, and 3 tbsp of honey
- Mix them well and put it in the bottle of spray
- Spray it all over the scalp and hair
- Now cover the head with shower cap
- Let it soak for 25 minutes
- Wash it with shampoo and water
- Continue doing this for one week straight
9) Use yogurt with Apple Cider Vinegar for Dandruff:
- First, take 2 cups of yogurt and one tbsp of ACV
- Mix well and apply it on the scalp
- Make sure your hair is wet
- Massage it gently for some minutes
- Leave it for 28 minutes and wash it with water
- Repeat this procedure one time every day
Few of the safe TIPS you should be aware of before using Apple Cider Vinegar for Dandruff?
- Make sure to use ACV only in organic form to get more effective results
- Avoid using it on the eyes it will sting so much
- Do not worry about the smell it will wear off once it gets dry
- Always maintain a great hygiene
- Do not use any hair styling products on hair
- Drink at least eight glasses of water to keep the scalp hydrated
I hope the information I have provide you related to Apple Cider Vinegar for Dandruff will be good for you and you will use them as well. Also, suggest me more after you have done all the procedures your feedback is essential for us.