How to Use Almond Oil for Dark Circles – TOP 9 DIY Home Remedies
Almond Oil for Dark Circles – How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles With Almond Oil:
When you see the skin of your lower eyelids quite dark and thinner from rest of the skin, then it indicates that you have lost moisture and those blood vessels become visible. Many people mistakenly take it lightly and don’t know from where they came. They are called dark circles, but you can quickly cure those using Almond Oil for Dark Circles because it has proved so much beneficial for hums skin to make it look natural. There are many reasons that your skin becomes that much thin or dark such as, lack of vitamin, having stress, lack of sleeping, aging, over exposure to the sun or the electric rays, illness, and allergies are behind causing dark circles.
There are many commercially successful dark circle lotions, and creams are available which are very expensive but eventually ineffective so why waste time on those when you can reduce dark circles using a natural, affordable, and safe home remedies.
The best home remedy we are talking about is Almond Oil which many people are using to cure skin problems for many years. It can lighten the tone of skin all around the eyes and also reduce wrinkles, stretch marks, and scars. Below you will get all the valuable information related to Almond oil with complete details.
Does ALMOND OIL indeed help to reduce DARK CIRCLES naturally?
- Almond Oil is anti-inflammation naturally that can reduce those dark puffy bags under eyes
- It is also an excellent source of having vitamin E that can improve clotting around eyes
- Almond Oil contains the retinal, and palmate acid that can moisturize the skin and make eyes skin smooth and soft
- It is also known as antioxidant to make the skin in healthy position
- It can help to make the blood vessels contract that causes discoloration in skin
- Almond oil can balance the water skin and prevent having dryness
What are the reliable methods of ALMOND Oil for treating DARK CIRCLES?
Almond oil can work significantly and as stand alone remedy and has its many uses, but when you combine it with other ways, then you can see how much it is worth to keep your skin in healthy condition. Some people have their doubts over using ‘’almond oil for eyelashes’’ you can’t know until you give them a try and see desirable results.
1) Use Avocado with ALMOND OIL for dark circles:
Avocado has the fatty acids and vitamin B and E to make the skin moisturize.
- First, take 2 Avocado slices and 6 drops of almond oil
- Blend them well
- Now apply on around eyes
- Leave it for 12 minutes
- Wash with cold water
- Repeat this method every day one time
2) Use Night Jasmine with ALMOND OILfor dark circles:
- First, take 2 tbsp of almond oil and 3 drops of night jasmine
- Mix well and apply on around eyes
- Massage gently and leave for 25 minutes
- , Wash it with water
- reform this cure every single day one time
3) Use HONEY with ALMOND OIL:
- Take 5 drops of almond oil and one tbsp of honey in raw form
- Stir well and apply on the affected area around eyes
- Leave it for one night
- Wash it with water next morning
- Repeat it on everyday basis
4) Use Massage of ALMOND OIL for dark circles:
- First, wash your face with any cleanser
- Now take some drops of almond oil and apply on around eyes
- Massage it gently in round motion for 2 minutes
- Leave it for one night
- Wash it with cold water next morning
- Continue doing this regularly
5) Use LEMON with ALMOND OIL:
To use Almond Oil for Dark Circles the best way you can combine it with lemon that has many bleaching properties and cleans all the dead skin cells, as well.
- First, take and soak 13 almonds in water for one night
- In morning peel them and grind
- Now add some drops juice of fresh lemon in it and make paste
- Apply it on around the eyes
- Leave it for 18 minutes
- Wash it with hot water
- You can follow this remedy every day
6) Use Rose Oil with ALMOND OIL:
Using the rose oil can certainly help to reduce the stress and make skin soft.
- Take 4 drops of almond oil and 6 drops of rose oil
- Now use cotton ball to apply under the eyes
- Leave it for some minutes
- Wash it with water
- Stick to this remedy regularly one time
7) Use TURMERIC with ALMOND OIL for dark circles:
Mostly turmeric has been using an as anti-aging cure for many years. It is anti-inflammation that makes skin healthy.
- Take enough amount of almond oil and one tbsp powder of turmeric
- Mix them well and apply on the around eyes
- Let it dry for some minutes
- Wash it with water
- Repeat this cure until your dark circles are long gone
8) Use COCONUT OIL with ALMOND OIL:
Coconut oil has its many benefits for the human skin. Many people have their question related to ‘’almond oil for eye wrinkles’’ well this remedy is the best answer to help you out.
- First, take equal amount of coconut oil and almond oil
- Mix them well and apply on around eyes
- Massage it for 3 minutes and leave for one night
- Next morning wash it with cold water
- Keep doing this remedy one time daily
9) Use Vitamin E Oil with ALMOND OIL for dark circles:
- Take 3 drops of vitamin E oil and one tbsp of almond oil
- Mix them well and massage it around the eyes for one minute
- Leave it for 8 minutes and wash with water
- Try to repeat this on regular basis
Few precautions you need to follow for safely using Almond Oil for Dark Circles to stop Dark Circles?
- Do not use any other lotions or creams while apply almond oil treatments
- Close your eyes while implementing these methods
- Always store almond oil in a dark and cold place
- Pregnant women must consult with doctor before using it
- Use almond oil in pure and organic form
- Only use sweet almond oil instead of bitter one
- If you are allergic to it then avoid using it at all cost
There is no denying that natural methods take some time you have to be patient to get the best results. All of these following remedies of Almond Oil for Dark Circles are genuine and pure. You can give me your feedback after using them.