How you can use BAKING SODA for Bad Breath To Get Rid of – [9 TIPS]
How To Use Baking Soda To Fight Bad Breath – TOP 9 Home Remedies
If there is one thing that is vulnerable to get infected the part of our body is none other than is our mouth. Having bad breath can make you embarrassed in front of others, and you can’t simply talk to them openly for that you try many ways brushing, rinse your mouth, but now all of them show any results. Instead, you can try Baking Soda for Bad Breath that can give your results in no time and you can enjoy fresh air in your mouth naturally. Bad breath is also known halitosis and caused by the bacteria in the mouth. Some people naturally have bad breath, and some might get infected with the causes of having dry mouth, smoking, incorrect way of brushing, digestive system problems, eating foods like onions and garlic.
Some of us depend on using mouthwash which is commercially available but has you checked their label before using them? Probably not, they contain many chemicals, colors, and flavors which can remove your bad breath for a short period but can damage your mouth for a very long time causing many severe health issues.
Now you have to pay attention if you want to get rid of bad breath is to make sure to brush well and you need to do three times in one day. You can consider many options, but right now your best option is to use BAKING SODA that is a natural agent to cure it correctly.
Scroll Down For Video
How much is Baking Soda useful to stop bad breath?
For many of you who have no idea about it, BAKING SODA contains the acids that can destroy the bacteria which come from the environment directly to our mouth and you below you are about to see how much it is excellent in treating.
Which are the home ingredients you can use with Baking Soda for Bad Breath?
You can use BAKING SODA as a standalone remedy with many other home ingredients which you can find at your homes easily. Some people have their doubts about ‘’Baking Soda mouthwash side effects, ’’ but that is not true. It may be a cooking ingredient but has so many benefits you can’t imagine. You need to use it to see desired results.
1) Use ACV with Baking Soda for Bad Breath:
- Take one tbsp of BAKING SODA with one tsp of ACV
- Mix them both and add water in it
- Now swish them in your mouth for 2 minutes
- Spit it out and do it again
- Repeat this remedy regularly
2) Use HONEY with Baking Soda for Bad Breath:
- Take one glass of water and add one tsp of BAKING SODA
- Add one tbsp of HONEY in raw form
- Stir it and drink it
- Do this one time every day
3) Use SALT with Baking Soda for Bad Breath:
- First, take 2 tbsp of salt and one tbsp of BAKING SODA
- Put them in a water of glass and mix well
- Rinse the mouth with it
- Repeat this process two times in one day
4) Use pure Baking Soda for Bad Breath:
- First, take a toothbrush
- Add a little BAKING SODA in it
- Brush it well
- Do this two times regularly
5) Use hydrogen peroxide with Baking Soda for Bad Breath:
To use Baking Soda for Bad Breath, you can only use it with hydrogen peroxide even if you are a victim of bad bread from your childhood.
- First, take one tbsp of BAKING SODA and add it into the hydrogen peroxide (1 cup)
- Mix them well and put it in your mouth and rinse
- Do this for one minute and spit it out
- After washing your mouth with water
- Do this cure one time for seven days
6) Use LEMON with Baking Soda for Bad Breath:
- Take t tbsp of BAKING SODA and one tsp juice of lemon
- Mix them well and put them in one glass of water
- Swish it in your mouth and spit it out
- After that wash your mouth with clean water
- Repeat this treatment on daily basis until your bad breath is gone
7) Use mouthwash of Baking Soda for Bad Breath:
- In one bottle add 2 tbsp powder o cinnamon and two tsp juice of lemon
- Add one tsp of BAKING SODA and stir
- Now add some water in it and shake them by closing the lid
- Take two tbsp of this mixture and swish it for one minute
- Repeat this cure whenever you need it
8) Use peppermint with Baking Soda for Bad Breath:
A peppermint has all the essentials you need to use and give you fresh breath. This remedy can be utilized b any age of people with bad breath issues and if you have questions related to ‘’how to quickly get rid of bad breath’’ you will find your answers in this remedy.
- First, take 4 gram of BAKING SODA and two drops of peppermint oil
- Place them in the water and stir
- Use only small amount of it to swish the mouth
- Rinse for one minute and spit it out
- You can store the remaining mixture
- Repeat this one time in morning
9) Use COCONUT OIL with Baking Soda for Bad Breath:
- Take and mix 3 tbsp of BAKING SODA with two tsp of coconut oil
- Stir them and use it on the toothbrush
- Brush it for 2 minutes and then wash your mouth with water
- Do this cure one time in morning or at night before sleeping
The essential TIPS you need to follow before using Baking Soda for Bad Breath?
- Using the high amount of BAKING SODA can be dangerous
- Try to brush your teeth gently
- Never to use BAKING POWDER instead of BAKING SODA
- Drink too much water to stay hydrated
- Always include fresh vegetables and fruits in your diet
- Brush 2 times in one day
- Avoid drinking or smoking
You can feel free to use any of these remedies of Baking Soda for Bad Breath because it will give you benefits you want. If you know more than I am open to suggestions and share your valuable experience so others can learn as well.