How to Use Oatmeal for Acid Reflux as first-morning food in Our Diet
Best Uses of Oatmeal for Acid Reflux:
It is imperative to know all about your health’s condition and one of the most shared and severe is acid reflux it only occurs when your stomach acid has moved backward into food pipe, and the gap between esophagus and stomach gets blocked.
Then it can cause burning in chest or inflammation, the upper side of the chest, and lower abdomen. This type of problem only happens when you are starting to eat too much high fatty acid foods that can increase the acids reactions eventually making the problem even worse.
According to many medical types of research, it has shown that if you use low sugar whole grain which contains Vitamin B and other sufficient minerals to control acid reflux, then your first choice should be oatmeal because it is inexpensive and perfect home remedy to treat it. Now you won’t need to waste money anymore instead make your way to get rid of this problem quickly.
Is oatmeal proven to be ideal for treating Acid Reflux?
There are some reason you will find Oatmeal for acid reflux so much beneficial and useful to give you results very sooner than taking medications here are some of them,
- Oatmeal is contained rich thiamin and is a perfect source for getting folic acid, vitamin B, and niacin.
- It can help to reduce pain and some other signs of acid reflux
- Oatmeal is also known as whole grain food to neutralize stomach problems
- Oatmeal is antioxidant, and selenium that makes a shield to line around esophagus preventing acid to enter
- The great thing about it is that this one is fat-free and also decrease your hunger
- Oatmeal contains high amount of fiber that can empty stomach quickly
- Oatmeal can absorb acidity from other foods quickly
- It provides you the essential fiber and nutrients to have a proper digestive system
- Oatmeal also reduce the excess acid secretion to prevent acid reflux in stomach
Which are the excellent ways you can use oatmeal for acid reflux?
If you happen to eat plain oatmeal, then you should know it is one of the best ‘’foods for acid reflux’’ just try to follow these ways to use it properly to treat it.
1) Make cookies of oatmeal for acid reflux:
You will be shocked to see that eating oatmeal made cookies proves to healthy snack for your overall health,
- First, you need it one cup of rolled oats, two eggs, two ripe banana, 2 cups of flour two tsp of baking powder, 2 cups of brown sugar, Some water, one tsp of vanilla, and two tsp of salt
- Now blend bananas until they become smooth
- Now combine eggs, vanilla, sugar, bananas, sesame seed and salt
- After that combine baking powder rolled oats, and flour in another bowl
- Mix both dry and wet ingredients
- Now bake small balls of cookies of 2 inch
- Bake them for 15 minutes at 360 degrees until they are golden
- Serve those cookies for dinner to reduce acid reflux
2) Make simple oatmeal for acid reflux:
You may have eating Oatmeal just cooking it, but If you add some foods in it and especially banana, then you will see they have natural acid to reduce stomach acids and also improve overall cardiovascular and balance the blood sugar as well.
- You will need, 4 cups of oatmeal, 2 cups of low-fat milk, one ripe banana, or you can add (optional) melon, ginger or raisins slices.
- First cook oatmeal unsweetened in low-fat milk for 4 minutes
- Now Peel and cut banana into slices
- Add it to the oatmeal
- If you desire, then you can add ginger, melon slices in it
- Eat this meal regularly as breakfast to get better results
3) Make toasted healthy oatmeal for acid reflux:
This remedy is so much perfect for those people who are sensitive to have gluten.
- You will need 3 cups of oats, 3 cups of milk, some pinch of salt, 2 cups of water, two tsp of brown sugar and one tsp of butter
- First, toast these oats in a pan on medium level heat for 4 minutes
- Once oats turn into golden then add milk, water, salt and sugar
- Cook all the ingredients for 6 minutes and stir it
- Once it melted add butter
- East this meal on daily basis
4) Make an overnight recipe of oatmeal for acid reflux:
Take one cup of oatmeal, one tsp of extract vanilla, some milk, 2 cups of walnuts, one tsp of berries (any), and 4 cups of water
- First cook oats in the water for five minutes
- Now add walnuts and vanilla
- Cover it well and place it in the refrigerator for one night
- Then next morning take it out add milk to this mixture and berries
- Eat it to get relief from acid reflux
How to tell infants also has ACID REFLUX?
If you talk about acid reflux occurring in children, then it only happens when food is backed up in the esophagus, and the cute pipe from the stomach to mouth releases gas but in babies instead releasing gas acid takes the form of vomit. It also includes irritation, spitting, blood in stool, vomiting, and not eating properly. But you can use oatmeal for acid reflux to help infants in the beginning.
Some precautions you need to take before using Oatmeal for acid reflux:
Before you use oatmeal there some precautions, you need to take to avoid having any side effects, including,
- Always use quickly to make rolled oats
- You can add little bit of sugar and cinnamon to have better flavor
- Never to eat oatmeal before going to bed as it causes acid reflux instead of curing it
- You can add some other foods like, apple, bananas, dates, to increase nutritional value
- It has enough fiber to affect digestive system and reduce the heartburn
- Always drink plenty of liquids after eating oatmeal it will slow the digestion and treat acid reflux