8 Natural Home Remedies of Coconut Oil for Acid Reflux
Top 8 Home Remedies of Coconut Oil for Acid Reflux:
It is not easy to say that you are doing fine when it comes to your health. There are many types of problems we feel and when you ever experience your esophagus is starting to itching and all the gas is coming from your stomach by not going to into right direction. Then it means that you are suffering from acid reflux. It can also cause which many people think are typical symptoms, but eventually, they can do bigger damage than anything else burning sensation in chest and throat caused by bacteria which grow in the stomach. But according to many latest studies, this has shown that many people will likely to suffer from acid reflux sometime in their lives. So it is safe to say it is normal.
There are also some other symptoms of acid reflux are included that can help you notice it pretty well such as, heartburn, gas, feeling the bitter taste, whenever you are lying down feeling uneasiness and bloating.
You may have tried many kinds of medicines which are available to cure heartburn. But the fact is their effects last for a short while and often causes side effects. So why waste your money and time instead look for a right remedy and this time try coconut oil for acid reflux that can prove to be solid in every way possible.
Can coconut oil indeed help to cure ACID REFLUX?
- It can coat the digestion tract and reduce burning sensation that is caused by heartburn
- Coconut oil contains LAURIC acid which is an antiseptic that destroys bacteria and fungus in stomach
- Eating too much can also cause acid reflux, stomach struggle too much to break down consumed food but you can take coconut oil before eating any meals to prevent it
- Coconut oil helps to lose weight
- Using coconut oil will provide you more health benefits if used in right order
- It has the perfect properties to neutralize any threat like inflammation and repair tissues(damaged) quickly
- Using coconut oil can also trigger to produce chloride that is imperative for stomach and make your digestion system works correctly
Which are the excellent ways you can use coconut oil to cure ACID REFLUX?
In many ways, you can use coconut oil, but if you combine it with other natural (home) ingredients, then it can prove to work more efficiently. Some of you who might still think that ‘’does coconut oil cause heartburn’’ then you need to clear your mind and you can’t give judgment before using it. Below you are about to see how to use it perfectly to improve the digestive system.
1) Eat coconut meat:
- First, you need to extract white meat from the (matured) coconut and eat It can stop heartburn immediately and also beneficial for eyes, skin, and hair to make them healthy
- You can also add some shredded coconut on several drinks
2) Use coconut oil (extra virgin):
- You can take coconut oil three times on daily basis to relief burning on throat and chest
- To prevent stomach, issues you can take one tsp of it before making meals
- You can also add it, to any coffees, juices, and tea (optional)
3) Bake coconut butter:
Always remember whenever you bake something use coconut butter instead of dairy butter. It has the same implications but with better results
4) Use yogurt with coconut oil:
- In one blender take 2 cups of yogurt, with some crushed ice, one ripe banana, one tsp of vanilla, and two tsp of coconut oil and blend them together
- Drink this mixture it will help to soothe digestive system and balance bad and good bacteria
5) Use honey, ACV and coconut oil:
- First mix one tbsp of coconut oil with one tsp of APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, one tsp of honey, and some ALOE VERA juice
- Stir them all well by putting them in a cup of hot water
- Drink this to prevent acid reflux
6) Use oatmeal with coconut oil:
- First, take two cups of coconut milk and boil it
- Add one tsp of oatmeal and stir it well
- Now reduce heat and let it simmer until oatmeal taste good
- Then remove it from heat and add 2 tbsp of coconut (shredded) with some chop almonds and one tsp of coconut oil, with one tsp of honey
- Eat it to lower the pain of heartburn
7) Drink coconut water:
- It is rich in fiber, potassium, and electrolytes to help digestion works properly
- It can also soothe the digestion tract immediately
- Drink coconut water the always first time in morning, and before going, to bed, it will decrease the symptoms of acid reflux
8) Use coconut milk:
- You can easily find coconut milk in your local grocery stores.
- First, extract the coconut flesh and grind it
- Now mix this grinded coconut meat in hot water and let it soak for 8 minutes
- Then you can sue cheesecloth to squeeze and separate milk from it
- Try to strain it for 2 times
- You can now use coconut milk for baking or use in your cereals
How using coconut oil causes ACID REFLUX?
Using coconut oil can trigger acid reflux in some people, it is very rich in fat and who are suffering from it should not use it regularly. You can use it in the best way by adding it to other products and use in small portions to test the reaction in the first place.
Are there any safe tips you need to know before using coconut oil?
To have better results of coconut oil for acid reflux, there are some safe tips you need to follow such as,
- If you don’t want to get nausea so always use coconut oil in small amounts
- Some studies have shown that coconut oil contain fats (saturated) that can harm some of the cardiovascular symptoms
- Try to eat small amount of meals by dividing them into six meals instead of eating three large meals
- It contains rich amount of sugar to reduce heartburn
- Consult your doctor before using coconut oil
Do try out these natural remedies of coconut oil for acid reflux and also share your valuable experience with us that which one you find more helpful in treating it.