How to Get Rid of Heartburn during Pregnancy – TOP 9 Proven Methods
How to Get Rid of Heartburn during Pregnancy with these Natural Remedies:
Heartburn is a burning sensation that occurs mostly on chest and behind the breastbone. It can extend to a lower form of a throat. There are many reasons behind heartburn that includes, hormonal changes in the body that are the reason many pregnant women suffers from it. You don’t always need to rely on medicines because they can make your condition severe instead to get relief from Heartburn during Pregnancy you can choose home remedies that are very easy, natural, and effective to prevent it. A pregnant woman often suffers from heartburn in their third or four trimesters. Some might get relief after giving birth, and some still experience it after it.
Some women can’t understand what the reason behind heartburn is it is important to figure it out so they can prevent in the first place. The hormone muscles abandon the progesterone. When a woman is pregnant, it relaxes all the muscles in the body and prepares the body for childbirth. But due to some acid content and food the esophagus get back down and cause heartburn.
Some symptoms of Heartburn during Pregnancy that usually women feel:
- Breastbone feels burning
- Chest pain
- Having bitter taste in mouth
- Feeling too much pain in stomach
- Sore throat
- Having difficulty in swallowing
Nine perfect Home Remedies of Heartburn during Pregnancy that can prevent heartburn during pregnancy:
Many home remedies can naturally prevent heartburn. It is not always necessary to take a professional treatment for this one. Many pregnant women have their doubts about ‘’when does heartburn start in pregnancy’’ you can only find your answer once you start using these remedies and see positive results.
1) Use ALOE VERA for Heartburn during Pregnancy:
Aloe Vera is anti-inflammation that can treat heartburn effectively. But you can’t use it directly you need to consult a doctor and then use it. Take juice of Aloe Vera and mix it with water and drink it a day regularly.
2) Use COCONUT WATER for Heartburn during Pregnancy:
Using coconut water can soothe heartburn and works as a natural neutralizer for stomach acid. Try to drink coconut water two times in one day.
3) Use FENNEL SEEDS for Heartburn during Pregnancy:
Fennel seeds are herbal to get instant relief from heartburn. But you can’t consume them too much. You have set it in a limited way.
- Take three tsp of fennel seeds and grind them
- Now add it in one glass of water
- Boil them for 12 minutes and drink it
- Use it three times for eight days
4) Use HONEY and MILK for Heartburn during Pregnancy:
- Take one glass of milk in hot form
- Add 3 tbsp honey and stir
- Consume it slowly
- Repeat 3 times in one day
5) Use PAPAYA:
Papaya has a lot of enzymes that can help to make the better digestive system and soothe stomach by setting the soft acidic place in it. You can either take one ripe papaya and eat it or take papaya tablets and eat them. Also, you can use papaya chewing gum as well.
6) Use ALMONDS:
Almonds have a high amount of oil that can neutralize and soothe levels of acid and also relax stomach. Always try to eat some handful of almonds on a regular basis. They are great for pregnant women.
7) Use ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) for Heartburn during Pregnancy:
ACV can help to stimulate both stomach and acids in the body. It can neutralize the form of acids that foods take form and lines them properly leading it to soothe and relax. Some women have their questions ‘’how to get rid of heartburn during pregnancy fast’’ this remedy will help you find your solution effectively.
- First, take undiluted form of ACV
- Add it to 8 ounces of water
- Stir well and consume it
- Repeat it three times in one day
8) Use SLIPPERY ELM:
Slippery ELM can help to cure digestion of acid by soaking all the acids and reduce inflammation. It can line the gastrointestinal tracts quickly.
- Take 3 tbsp power of slippery ELM
- Put it in one cup of water and boil
- Leave it to cool down for 6 minutes
- Drink it
- Repeat whenever you feel heartburn
9) Use GINGER for Heartburn during Pregnancy:
Ginger is a natural antacid ingredient that can treat heartburn for a very long time.
- Take 3 tbsp ginger in raw form and boil it in water
- Steep for 10 minutes and strain
- Drink ginger tea
- Follow this remedy twice for one week
Important TIPS you need to be aware to prevent Heartburn during Pregnancy in pregnant women:
- Do not eat any oily, acidic and spicy foods
- Try to sleep straight by putting shoulder and head high than feet to improve digestion
- Never to overeat food instead eat less it can keep stomach in healthy condition
- Do not wear any tight clothes or they will put pressure on the abdomen and belly
- Try to drink 9 to 12 glasses of water to stay hydrated
- Try to eat food steady and slowly
- Consult with your doctor before using these home remedies
- Avoid drinking alcohol, and smoking
- Eat one apple in one day necessarily
- Relax as much as you can it will help baby to stay in good health during childbirth
If you find all the above remedies for Heartburn during Pregnancy informative, then give them a try and see great results. I highly recommended at least one of them. Also, do not forget to share your experience with me.